Calm down!

Hong Dae Kwang look super confused as he look closer. Was he's getting old or what he is seeing right now was real?

All of the disciples of Gaibang and the thieves where kneeling in the floor even. Also why did they looks like they were beaten?

The child glance over him.

I truly wonders if my eyesight is getting out of hand-
"An old man?"

He felt angry but remembering it's just a child he calm himself down.
The child look over him, it seems like he was inspecting him. He stop in his track when he saw his bags.

As an elder he was carrying 9 bags.

The child's eyes widen when he see it.

Hong Dae Kwang cough and raise his head highly.
' There's no way a child will disrespect an elder. I suppose there won't be any parents who will teach their children to call an elder an old man-'

But Chung Myung is Chung Myung. Of course there is difference.

Chung Myung snorted seeing the beggar have a highly pride of himself.

Hong Dae Kwang didn't able to see his face thanks for raising his head highly that he can't see a small little child.

"A beggar?" He flinched and look down.
"... Child does you're family never teach you to respect?" He tries to calm himself down.

It's just a child. It's just a child.

Chung Myung look back at him and snorted right infront of him.
"Do you think they will?"
"If they don't then why? They'll left their child without knowing what is respect"
"That's the point they are dead. If you're curious ask them at heavens"

Hong Dae Kwang look pity with Chung Myung which the child doesn't like it even a slightest.

He hate pity.

In his past life, everytime he lost someone peoples look at him with pity.
They treat him like a child which he hates.

"Pardon me young girl I didn't meant to"
Chung Myung flinched.
Did this old man just assumed him as a LITTLE GIRL.

It's true that even the body he possessed has handsome future ahead. Unfortunately, since he was still a child his face was rather cute. Since his cheeks was bouncy with his long eyelashes we're kinda like girlish. If he was atleast 15 then his muscles can grow and he won't be treat like this

"Listen you motherf*cker. I'm not a f*cking g-""
Crack

He started cracking his fingers.

Chung Myung was aware at this guy's strength and their difference in power. Yet with something in his mind he still a hidden card.

He started walking to the beggar with an intention to his mind but then something stopped him.

"Chung Myung!" A familiar voice shouted. He turn his head unpleasantly and saw Baek Chun running to him.

He run to him and suddenly stop after noticing the beggar infront of his dear friend.

Specifically the nine bags in his wrist.

'N-n-nine bags!!!' He bowed exactly 90° with his sweats dropping down.

"Nice to meet you young man, is this little girl is a company of yours?"

'little girl?' Baek Chun eyed landed on Chung Myung.

Pfft.

Even he was in from of an elder from a known sect was in front of him, he still can't help but to spill a little of his laughter.