Is that a plum blossom!?

...
...
...
Awkward silent...
As much as Jo Gul was aware to Jong Yoon's angel like personality, he can't bring himself to create a small conversation.

What should he ask?
They been here at the kitchen for a while yet no one was talking.

Noticing Jo Gul's expression Jong Yoon finally spoke. "Do you feel uncomfortable? Are you hungry?" "Ah no, it's just..."

He scratched the back of his head again. Finally thinking a topic he spoke. "Hey Jong Yoon, what do they mean that you're adopted?"
"I'm adopted by my current grampa, they might be sometimes like that but they were good peoples"
"Hoh, if you're adopted... Are you an orphan or a beggar?"
"For that question I'm once a beggar" he look at the window or to the snow remembering that day.
***

The freezing wind and cold snow covering her mother's corpse.

Jong Yoon's mother was dead. They were only ordinary peoples or rather the poor once. And he was only a child who can't do anything but to sit in the corner.

As days pass he become a beggar.

Grumble...

His stomach need food. He was hungry. But he don't have money. Not even a home. Nor family.

But everything went upside down when he met the passing old man. He take pity with him and adopted him.

He give him home, love, family, food and thing he need.

Just by that he was glad he met his grampa.

Jong Yoon form a gentle smile remembering those days.

He was glad he met him but in the same time he despise himself for not being able to repay him.

If only he had even a single chance... He will take it even he risk his life.

Seeing how he smile Jo Gul becomes more awkward. He don't know what to say not what to do. What should he ask or what should he talk about. But one thing entered at his mind.
"Hey Jong Yoon! Have you ever watched the tournament every Sunday!?"
"The weekly tournament? No we haven't but I've heard different rumors around about the undefeatable champion"

Undefeatable champion.
Even before Jo Gul entered at this place he have heard a lot of talk about him. They said he was still a child who defeat many strong opponents. Even his name reach at different continents.

After all Shianxii was quite a tourist place that many visits, sometimes they watch tournaments as a part of their plan here.

"There is a tournament tommorow right!? Since I can't think of a thing to repay you I can buy a ticket for everyone here!"
"Eh!? Are you sure!? I thought the tickets were expensive!"
"No need to worry I can get you all with my money! For free!"
"For free-"

Before he can finish Hyun Young suddenly appeared out of nowhere. "FREE!? WHO SAID FREE!? LET'S GO!"

Like he just summon a demon Hyung Young become excited. Just who would say no at free?

Jong Yoon almost had a heart attack at him. "Hyun Young we have to visit at the mount hua tommorow" Hyun Sang said.
"We can visit Mount hua at next morning you know!?"

Jong Yoon sighed at the child act of this old man.

Literally they all head to mount hua at this day of the year and pay respect to the dead ancestors of mount hua sect. His grampa has once told him about the legend about the plum blossom saint and other mount hua disciples saving the world.

To pay respect they visit their tombstones near the mount hua.

His grampa also once said that they were once disciples of mount hua but after no one left nor there is no one to be able to bloom a plum blossom at the tip of their swords, everything fall apart and they were forced to be kick out at the mountain.