Southern Edge sect

3 years... 3 years has past... 

In the past three years Chung Myung able to achieve many things. He able to discover the secret vault of his Jangnum Sahyung while digging straight down hoping for a hidden gold. He didn't expect that. 

Another thing was the reconstruction of the mount hua. You ask who is the one who does the reconstruction? Hired constructor? No. Friends?He have not known to anyone yet. Chung Myung himself?Yes. Even he himself never imagine that he did that, even it already pass he just really never expect he will do it alone. 

Money was no problem to him. He can spend it specially if he was alone. Every Sunday he goes into the tournament to loot. Because of his looting the tournament has change. From 'every five wins' to the normal type of tournaments like 'defeating your opponent to step up and defeat the champion' which is non other than Chung Myung or known as the "undefeatable champion" which was now known all over the world. After all who will not recognize someone who always had a win streak that even change the rule of the tournament itself.

Talking about that, he also fight some other sects in that tournament. But all he can say is many changed but only some stay the same like the Southern Edge Sect. Which stupidly able to join at ten great sects, like... What kind of bullsh*t is that?

Even the current strength of that sect can't kill even a normal mount hua disciple in his days. 

Currently Chung Myung was 8... and he was doing one of the most important thing he need to do.

Scribble.

Scribble. 

Bang!

Scribble.

Scribble.

Bang!

Scribble.

It was not other than writing the swordsmanship of Mount hua. The bang sound was also non other than him forgetting what the hell is he suppose to write, he bang his head and just remember it magically. 

'It was swinging in the left side horizontally with what degrees again?'

Bang!

'45 degrees'

He start scribbling it again.  

'Why does it's too hard to remember!'

-"I told you to read some books even once"

"I know! I know! It's my fault! So shut it Sahyung!" he shouted to himself. 

He start scribbling until he remember the time. It was near 8 in the night. 

He quickly take his mask and black outfit and put them in. Within minutes he reach the arena without breaking a sweat then goes into a room or more likely MVP room. 

"Hello there audience! This is our blah blah blah blah" Chung Myung didn't listen to the introduction. In this past three years non of the participants has take his interest. "Now let's start!" He join this tournament for money, but in the same time to look for someone exceptional. After few hours of boring battles or more likely normal battles, a brat has walk to the stage. He seems to be twenties. He was wearing the southern edge sect's emblem. 

"Jin Geumryong from the southern edge sect, hope we had a nice match" 

'Nice match my *ss'

Without even having a direct contact Chung Myung can through the double face b*stards from southern edge sect, specially this guy. 

Jin Geumryong has unsheathed his sword and create a stance, either the person in front of him did. But the difference was, this guy's stance was much more sharper than the other guy. His sword was pointed to the enemy but in the same time pointing above.