vi { beach day }

AFTER I TEXED EVERYONE I ARGUES WITH MYSELF TO TEXT ROOSTER. i ended up texting him saying, "my dad talked to me earlier and he told me to text everyone that we are going to be at the beach tomorrow."

i went back to my house and took another shower and got in bed. i watched my phone and fell asleep.

~ the dream ~

"bradley?" i called, i see him turn the corner of the house ad. come up to me. he wrapped his arms around my waist and i wrapped my arms around his neck.

"what is it baby?" he smiled, kissing my lips after he finished his sentence. i pecked his lips once more.

"i just wanted a kiss." i smiled.

"and a kiss is what you'll get." he smiled back, conecting his lips to mine.

~ end of dream ~

damn it. this would not be the first time i dreamt of bradley and it would sure as hell not be the last. i got up and grabbed my baiting suit top and grabbed some shorts. i grabbed a random bag i don't use and filled it with towels, sunscreen, and a couple beers.

i grabbed my key and glasses and jumped in my car. as i drove to the beach my playlist desired to play 'hooked on a feeling' by blue swede. once i got to the beach i grabbed my bag and set it down in the sand and jogged over to phoenix.

"hey, look who finally decided to show!" phoenix joked. i laughed and walked up to everyone. all the guys were shirtless except bob.

my eyes scanned everyone but they landed on one familiar person. rooster. damn he had good abs. nope, june don't think like that. i mean, hangman had good abs too.

rooster smirked noticing i was looking at him.

"now, today we are going dogfight football." maverick said. "rooster and hangman are the team captains, choose your teammates." maverick said, getting in the crowd of aviators to be chosen.

"fanboy." rooster said, pointing at him.

"coyote." hangman said, a smirk covering his face.

"maverick." rooster said, well that was shocking.

"hawk." hangman said.

everyone was in our teams and phoenix was in the other team. i pointed at her and she pointed at me. i laughed and got ready for the game to start.

hondo blew the whistle and everyone scattered. hangman looked to see if anyone was open and he didn't see anyone and ran for it. rooster tackled him and both of them grunted.

i busted out in a cackle. i was laughing so hard my eyes started to tear. i walked over to the line where we all lined up. i still was laughing slightly and hondo blew the whistle again and we ran, hangman passed the ball to me and i ran like my life depended on it.

i turned and saw rooster catching up to me. i tried to sprint faster but i failed. he tackled me to the ground and his arm wrapped around my waist. i started giggling. i passed the ball to coyote since he was the closest one to me.

he felt so warm, well, the sun was in his body all day so why wouldn't he? but it was comforting.

rooster got up and helped me up. "thanks roost." i smiled. he patted my shoulder and we got back to playing. after a while rooster was talking with coyote and they ran up to each other and jumped in the air and chest bumping.

rooster landed in his feet and rolled his body someway while maintaining eye contact with me. i felt my cheeks flush, i hope i could play it off as a sun burn.

we continued playing and hangman was holding the ball after he made a touchdown and he threw the ball behind him and coyote, payback and fanboy fell like they were hit with an explosion

i saw maverick jog off to his chair and waved at penny, everyone was booing him for leaving. i played only a little while longer then jogged over to my bag grabbing a towel out and laid it on the sand.

i watched as bob caught the ball and ran and got a touchdown and rooster threw his arms up and ran towards bob, lifting bob on his shoulders everyone gathered around him and chanted "bob" over and over again.

rooster jogged i've tried me and i moved over so he could sit next to me.

"hey junebug." rooster said.

"hey bradshaw." i grinned.

"i'm sorry about the other night, wanna restart?" he asked.

"sure, but one thing, did you want it to happen?" i asked, i kept my voice soft.

"i wanted it to happen but i didn't want you to end up like my mother, her love dying in a mission." he said.

"bradley, look at me," i said, his eyes looked over at me, "i don't care what happens but please, i want to be with you. but i want to start slow."

"so, will you be my girlfriend," he said, extremely confident.

"hell yes." i smiled, giving him a peck in his lips.

.