5k special <3

IT WAS A FEW MONTHS AFTER THE MISSION. i tried to turn my the weight on my bare waist kept me down. i opened my eyes to see the morning light seeping through the windows. i was pulled into someone's chest.

i turn and face bradley. his mouth and eyes shut. he pulled me closer into his chest. i kissed his cheek and he didn't move. i pecked his lips and he instantly opened his eyes.

"morning darling." he said. his voice raspy. "that's a nice way to wake up." he said kissing my face from my forehead to my cheeks.

"well, i can try to fulfill your dreams." i said giggling. he kissed my lips as he pulled me closer. i wrapped my arms around his neck.

he pulled away and smiled. he softly kissed his way down my jaw to my neck. his soft kisses made me smile.

"god i love you." he breathed as he brought his face up to mine.

"bradley, you have no idea how much i love you." i said. he smiled. "why don't we go to the hard deck tonight with everyone?" i ask. bradley laughed.

"you say you love me but you want to hang out with phoenix more than me. and that hurts." he said. his eyes tried to look sad but the sparked with joy.

"wel then, maybe i should go wake up in phoenix's bed. and have her fuck me. hm? how you like them apples?" i said.

"i as a matter of fact don't like them apples so you can stay right here every night and, i am the only one who gets to fuck you. so, too bad so sad." bradley said. pouting after he finished.

i kissed his lips and he came in top of me and kissed me passionately. butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"god i love you." he breathed

"i love you too brad." i smiled

~ time skip ~

bradley drove us to the hard deck to meet phoenix. i walked into the hard deck and saw phoenix sitting by the bar. i walked up behind her and hugged her.

"jesus christ june! you can fucking do me like that!" natasha said. i giggled.

"how've you been?" i asked her.

"i don't know. honestly good except for the part where you scared me shitless." she said. i took a seat next to her at the bar and bradley sat next to me. his demeanor looked nervous.

phoenix and i kept talking and bradley would jump into the conversation at certain times. bradley had his hand in my thigh, rubbing it sweetly.

"hey, bradshaw, you okay?" phoenix asked.

"yeah, i'm good." he said. he looked outside then back to me.

"wanna go for a walk on the beach?" bradley asked me. i nodded.

"natasha, we'll catch up later, yeah?" i said. she nodded. i gave her a quick hug and bradley held my hand and brought me out of the hard deck.

we walked down the beach together. bradley was silent but he held my hand and rubbed my knuckles with his thumb. he only did that if he was thinking or nervous.

"brad, what's wrong?" i asked. bradley and i stopped walking and he looked at me and grabbed both of my hands.

"june, i love you so fucking much and i don't want to lose you," he said, he brought one knee down and one up. no, it's not what i think, right? "i always had a love for you when we knew each other. i never wanted to fuck up like i did when we got called back. you were always there for me if i fucked up. i love you so much. i may say that a lot but i mean it, so,"

"will you marry me?" bradley asked. he reached in his pocket and pulled out a small red box made of velvet. he opened it and i saw a diamond ring sitting there. his eyes worried. i had my hand over my mouth. my jaw dropped. i nodded.

bradley smiled and he took the ring from the box and slid it onto my finger. i looked up at him and i kissed him. he put his arms around my waist. i wrapped my own arms around his neck.

~ 2 years later ~

"oh shit." i breathed. natasha and i sat in the bathroom and a positive test sat on the counter.

"june? june-" natasha said. tears welled my eyes.

"nat, im not ready. what's bradley going to think? it's only been two years since we got married. what are we going to do." i rushed.

"june, you'll do just fine. you'll be an amazing mother." nat said.

i leaned up against the wall and sunk to the floor. tears flowed down my face freely as natasha tried to calm me.

"bradley is going to be home soon." i wiped my tears as i got up from the floor.  "i'll tell him later tonight. i'll text you later."

natasha nodded and gave me a hug. as she left i sat down on the couch and recollected my thoughts. the door opened and bradley came through the door.

"hey baby." i said, i smiled watching bradley's eyes immediately lighten up when he saw me.

"hey sweetheart." bradley said. he walked over to me and pecked my lips.

"god i missed you." i said.

"i missed you too junebug." bradley said. pecking my lips once more.

"brad, i have to tell you something." i said. he looked at me. his face changed to fear.

"what happened?" he asked.

"it's something good i promise." i said. bradley came closer to me and held my hands.

"brad, i'm pregnant." i said. my voice soft.

bradley let go of my hands and picked me up from my waist.

"really? you're not joking right?" he asked.

"no i'm not joking, i promise." i laughed.

"god, i fucking love you." he said, placing me down and connected his lips to mine.

"well, i truly am happy to be a bradshaw." i said.

~ three years later ~

"carole! come on, we hav to go meet up with daddy's friends." i said.

"hen!" bradley called for his daughter. her eyes lit up as she ran towards her dad's voice.

bradley started calling her hen because he thought it was cute. honestly, i can't disagree. i followed carole into the room with bradley in it. he squatted and opened his arms. she ran to his arms and he picked her up and kissed her cheek multiple times.

"hey sweet girl." he said.

i stood by the door frame and looked at the two. i grabbed my phone out of my pocket and snapped a picture of them.

"y'all are too cute." i said. i quickly changed the photo to my wallpaper.

now this is what i call a family.