vii { this is perfect }

EVERYONE GATHERED AROUND IN A CIRCLE DRINKING BEERS KN THE BEACH. we all were talking about how nervous we were for the mission. we've only practiced the valley leading to the mountains.

"stop worrying, it'll be a piece of cake." hangman said.

"hangman, you can be as cocky as you want but say, everyone here is the best there is and we are shaking in our boots, stop being so stuck up all the time." i snapped.

"damn hawk, where'd that come from." payback asked.

"from the bottom of my heart." i said sweetly.

everyone busted out laughing at my response. "hey i'm not joking, that's my love for hangman." i said.

bradley seemed to laugh but he seemed almost tense? but i shook it off as nothing too important.

"well, i'm going in the water, anyone wanna come?" i asked. nobody spoke up. "suit yourselves." i said, jogging off into the water. i submerged myself into the water, it felt cold on my skin compared from the warm sun.

the waves taking me up only a little but the warm sun felt good on my face. i closed my eyes to enjoy the moment. i heard- water sloshing but didn't think much of it.

suddenly i was lifted out of the water and thrown not too far away.

"what the hell! bradley bradshaw!" i screamed, laughing at the end.

"sorry not sorry love." he smiled, "come here," he said opening his arms for a hug, but i didn't trust him worth a shit.

"i don't trust you." i looked at him. he laughed.

"i wouldn't do it to myself, my hair was looking good today." i knew he was seeking for a compliment. did i want to give it to him, yes. was i going to, yes.

"your hair looks good everyday." i told him.

"oh does it?" he asked.

"mhm." i said, caving and going closer to him.

i wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist. i heard whistling and i lifted my hand flipping everyone off.

"fuck off!" i laughed. bradley pulled me closer to him by my waist. i looked him in the eyes and he smiled.

"sorry baby." he smiled, he held his breath and submerged us both in the ocean. once he brought us back up i just laughed.

"i love you." i said, leaning my forehead on his.

"love you too junebug." he said, pecking my lips.

"let's go. come on." i said, unwrapping my arms from his neck, he slowly unwrapped his arms from my waist. we walked out of the water and joking everyone again.

~ later that night ~

after the beach i went home and changed. i was sitting in my couch petting ollie when i heard a knock on the door. ollie barked and ran up to the door. i opened the door and seeing bradley.

"can i come in?" he asked, he smiled. i chuckled and nodded, opening the door more to welcome him in. he got inside and i shut the door and he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me.

"what was that for?" i asked him after he pulled away.

"just because i love you." he smiled. "i want to take you out on a date." he said, looking into my eyes. his lips pulled into a small smile. he wired his famous hawaiian shirt with a white undershirt and jeans.

"sure, just let me change." i said, blush coming to my cheeks. i kissed him on my lips and walked upstairs to find something to wear.

judging from his outfit it wasn't fancy but he wears that anywhere. i grabbed a skirt with a white t shirt. that's alright, right?

i changed and walked downstairs to see bradley petting ollie. once bradley saw me he looked at me up and down and pulled me by my hands into his arms.

"god you look good." he said, kissing my lips. i put my hands on his chest.

"let's go." bradley said, he held my hand as we walked to hit truck. he opened the door for me and he shut the door then walked to the driver's side.

he turned the car on and the song 'soul' by john lee was playing. bradley sang along to the lyrics and he kept pointing to me when the song talked about a girl, almost the whole song.

we pulled up to a casual restaurant, hooters. i laughed seeing him pull in.

"i haven't had this in forever!" i laughed.

"well, i'm going to change that." he said, parking the car and looking me. he pecked my lips before turning off the car and came over to my door. he opened it for me and i thanked him.

we sat at our table and talked. after we ate he took me around town on a drive. we played music softly and we talked and talked.

we pulled up to a drive-in theatre and i looked at him with a smile.

"you remembered." i said, he put his hand lightly on my jaw and kissed my cheek.

"of course, have you been to one yet?" he asked. i shook my head. he reached over behind me into the backseat and grabbed a plastic bag. "it's our favorite snacks."

he handed me the bag and i smiled kissing his cheek. i grabbed everything out and distributed each of them to each of us.

"sorry this is kind of crappy." bradley said. i looked at him with a shocked face.

"bradley, this is perfect." i said. he held my hand and the movie started. i smiled when i saw what the movie was.

"you did my favorite." i said. holding a tighter grip on bradley's hand. he squeezed my hand and we watched twilight on the screen.

~ after the movie ~

"bradley thank you..." i said. he looked at me and smiled.

"anything for you." he said.

we left the drive-in theatre and he was driving me to my house. once he got there he pulled into the driveway.

"wanna come in?" i asked. he smiled at me and nodded, shutting off the car and got out of the car and we walked to my front door.

"hey ollie!" bradley said after we got in. ollie rubbed up against bradley as bradley pet him. "who's a good boy? who's a good boy? you are! aww you so handsome!"

i giggled and sat in the couch and ollie jumped next to me. he licked my face and i laughed, trying to push him off. bradley sat next to me on the couch. i cuddled next to bradley, his arm around my shoulders and his hand soothing my arm.

"i love you." i heard bradley say. i looked at him.

"i love you too bradley." i smiled. he smiled then connected his lips with mine.

.