| PROLOGUE |

❀

"Have you ever considered me your boyfriend?" Jimin screamed as he barged into the room, cheeks soaked with tears.

Jungkook flinched and looked at the vulnerable male that stood by the door shivering and soaking wet. He dropped his fountain pen over the desk that spilt the ink over the fresh yellow-tinted pages.

"Jimin...why are you in this state?" Jungkook was terrified and rushed toward the male.

"Why am I in this state? Jungkook ask yourself, why do you think I am in this state?" Tears welled up in his eyes and rolled down like rivulets.

"I am sorry, Jimin. I did check the weather forecast this morning and it said it would be sunny-"

"Fuck the weather forecast, Jungkook! Do you think that's what I am concerned about right now?" Jimin sneered, bawling his fists.

"I...don't understand, what is it that you are implying, Jimin?" Jungkook stuttered, confusion was plastered over his face.

"How could you be so insensitive, Kook?" Jimin choked a sob and walked backwards before rushing out of the room.

"Jimin, wait!"

A/n:- Okay! That was just the teaser 🤡

What do you think about the story?

Any creative theories your heads are cooking?

What do you think Jimin was talking about?

Will Jungkook be able to decipher his words before Jimin gets locked up in the book?

Wait, this is my first time writing a very very very fictional thing. I hope I don't end up ruining this. Lmao.

Anyways, I hope you will love this story too.

It's okay if you don't because everyone has a specific taste. You can't satisfy everyone. Can you?

Love you

Maddie🙂❤️