|12|

(A/n:- I highly suggest you read the previous chapter because you won't understand this one

(A/n:- I highly suggest you read the previous chapter because you won't understand this one. Also, please don't forget that Jimin and Jungkook are inside the book; Jimin is blind.)

The door slammed open as the fuming Maddie entered the floating room.

"I was expecting you."

"What the fuck was that!" Maddie stomped her feet and the entire room shuddered with glasses and precious jewels vibrating over the shelf.

"I just gave him a little warning. What's so wrong about that?" Abby slid through a chair and walked over to the shelf to fix the differently shaped glasses with magical portions in them.

"I was sent there with a purpose-"

"And that purpose wasn't to meddle in their lives-" Abby firmed stated.

"You ruined it! You warned him to not get close to Jimin-" Maddie fired back but the room lost its color turning a shade of black with only a single candle lit in the middle of the room at the point where Abby was standing.

"Do you still not get it, Maddie?" Abby slowly turned around and swiped her finger over the candle to transfer the flame over her finger and swung her hand which threw the flame over the floor turning it into a burning mess.

"All I was trying to do is fix my past mistakes-" Maddie uttered with the flames reflecting through her orbs.

"No, dear. You were repeating the same mistake all again," Abby slid her leg over the floor with flames extinguishing and smoke filling the room.

"H...how?" A tear slipped through Maddie's eyes but stood firm in her place with fisted hands.

"Magic creates hope, not reality. If you truly want them to get together you need to leave it to them. Or they might just dwell themselves into a false reality and accept it as their fate-"

Maddie breathed through pursed lips and dropped over a seat behind her, "What was my mistake this time?"

"Your job is to create opportunities, Maddie. It's a full stop after that. It's up to them if they wish to capture it. You can't force them to hold onto an opportunity they aren't even sure of. You can't define their relationship."