|EPILOGUE-1|

Smut-free

Smut-free

Hold your lungs!! 💀🖐️

___

A dog rushed towards the park seat where the two slept unaware of their surroundings. He barked loudly with his tail wiggling happily. The owner came running behind it with his soft locks dancing their way as he did.

"Bow! Bow!" It barked continuously and the owner was quick to pick it in his arms, its fluffy tail slapping his face.

Jimin shifted in his place, slowly opening his eyes to look at the man and his dog. He shrieked as it barked again almost jumping out of the owner's grip.

"I am sorry for scaring you. He can very energetic early in the morning," the owner bowed to apologize.

"It's...okay." Jimin awkwardly stood up.

"Wait!" The owner quickly stepped closer to Jimin with his sparkly eyes, "Aren't you Park Jimin of the XX AI company?"

"How do you-"

"My name is Kim Taehyung! The junior program developer under Jung Hoseok. He said your works are amazing but I couldn't meet you in person as you always preferred to work from home." He pouted with the dog almost jumping out of his grip to bite Jimin's cheek.

"How did you recognize me?" Jimin perked an eyebrow unsure of this weird meeting.

"You are too funny!" Taehyung snorted and slapped Jimin's arm almost pushing him to the side.

"Huh?" Jimin rubbed his arm unable to understand this boy's enthusiasm.

"Your project will be launched tomorrow. Hoseok created a portfolio for you along with your robot that looks so human. There is a huge conference at the company to celebrate your creation. How can you not know?" Taehyung slightly tilted his head to the side in confusion.

Jimin's eyes blew wide once the realization hit him.

He left his robot with Hoseok.

How could he make such a huge mistake?

Fuck you, Hoseok! He cursed in his head and picked up his coat to run towards the road.

Taehyung tried to call out but Jimin had already gone too far. He cradled his cute little dog in his arm making cute faces and that's when he locked gazes with yet another sleepy head over the desk that went unnoticed in the first go.

The new male rubbed his eyes lightly with his fingers and looked at Taehyung with a drooping gaze, "Who are you?" He asked, his voice hoarse.

Taehyung frowned at the boy and let his dog over him, "Tannie, check him!" It quickly jumped out of Taehyung's grip and licked all over the male's face with its tail wiggling in excitement and barking at intervals.