|Finito|

It was really fun writing this book. I have always tried humor as my main genre to deliver messages. I wanted to give a try on angst with this book.

The message is simple.

You aren't fated to be with someone.

You can change your fate to be with the person you like irrespective of what flaws they hold or what flaws you do.

It's all about blending.

I wanted to touch up on OCPD (Obcessive Compulsive Personality Disorder).

Jungkook's character was built on this basic idea.

His constant flight of ideas.

His behaviour to get lost in his own talks.

His brain getting stuck in a circle when he does something out of his daily schedule.

Finding himself in a vulnerable state as he can't build a relationship with someone because of his condition.

It wasn't because he was dumb but it was because of his condition. It gets better with time and proper therapy with a doctor.

Jimin's character was an open book. Most of you already guessed what his character was made to portray.

He was built to show depression and its effects.

Though he never admitted it but that was how he was in the story.

His constant running away from people.

Degrading himself by his own thoughts that appeared before him as people mocking him. 

Finding himself unfit for any task.

The triad of hopelessness, worthlessness and helplessness.

Hopefully, they met each other and were able to pull each other out of it.

A psychiatric topic takes a vast amount of time to be explained and understood. I tried my best to explain atleast a gist of it.

It's not shameful to reach out for help.

Because, trust me you can't overcome it alone.

You need someone to help you come out of it.

And thank you so much for reading the book till the end.

I will be back with yet another story with yet another message.

Till then bye bye!

And take care.

Maddie 🙂❤️