|20|

Short chapter ahead~

Jimin picked up his backpack and stepped out of the door. He exhaled heavily as he looked at the endless corridor that taunted him. He sunk his teeth over his bottom lip as he began walking. His fingers subconsciously pressed against his palms with slow heavy breaths from his nostrils.

He doesn't want to go to college.

Can't he just stay in the room?

No, he has a paper presentation to work on.

He has to go.

He-

Such a coward you are, Jimin.

You can't take simple stares from people?

You can't have a proper conversation with anyone.

What's the purpose of your living any way?

Jimin shook his head to dissolve the thoughts that began whirling around his mind. With a pull of the strap of his bag, he started to run. He didn't look either way just ran like a tamed horse with eyes fixed on the front.

Cause, he knew that if he slows down, his overthinking will pace at an enormous rate.

He can't get anxious even before the start of the big event.

Tick!

Tock!

Tick!

Tock!

Maddie puffed her cheeks and stared down at Jimin from the top of a tower with the fluffy cat wrapped around her neck, "Boring."

She lept down the tower and the impact created a circular wave around her which produced a strong wing that pushed everything around her by an inch. She locked her hands behind her back and followed the tiny man without being noticed by anyone.

Jimin felt shivers with the minute hairs at the back of his neck straightening. He quickly looked back to find nothing. He furrowed his brows and turned forward to walk ahead.

The feeling of someone staring.

The itch of air behind your neck that screams someone is following you but in reality, there is none.

Yeah, Jimin had that feeling for some time now.

He decided to ignore the unsettling feeling and paced his way toward his building. He softly knocked on the open door and the teacher signaled him to enter.

He looked around to find his allotted group.

Did I forget to mention Jimin hates group projects?

He prefers to do the work all alone.

He easily escaped every time from this dreaded assignment before.

His old professor couldn't care less unless Jimin got his assignment done but now it's impossible.