|7|

(Note:- The art is NOT mine

(Note:- The art is NOT mine. Credits to the beautiful artist. I loved this work of theirs. 😍❤️)

(A/n:- This will be the most intimate book I could have ever written : )
_______

Jungkook pulled a long coat from the stand and rushed behind Jimin to cover him, "I won't stop you from meeting him but you need to wear something first." He spoke politely afraid that Jimin might bash out again but there was no response.

Silence.

There was a deafening silence.

Jimin didn't move an inch from his place and Jungkook could see the mild tremors in the male's hands. Jungkook gulped and took slow steps to stand in front of Jimin. He gulped thickly as he saw Jimin in a completely mortified state.

"Jimin?" Jungkook carefully asked.

Jimin's skin turned pale as he heard Jungkook's voice and an ear-splitting scream escaped past Jimin's lips. Jungkook flinched back as the male threw punches over his body and pushed him.

"What happened? Are you oka-" before Jungkook could ask Jimin's screams increased with time and tears gushed down his cheeks. His punches grew weaker and he was barely standing over his two feet.

"Don't look at me!" Jimin's words were hardly interpretable as it was mixed with the sobs.

Jungkook held Jimin's wrists and pulled him closer. He leaned to press his forehead against the latter, "I didn't. I haven't seen anything past your face, Jimin. Stay assured that I would never look at you unless you want me to." Jungkook stepped closer and shut his eyes. He stood still until Jimin wasn't fighting back nor was screaming.

He held the tiny man's hands protectively to make sure Jimin doesn't fall off.

"Please, don't look at me," Jimin mumbled between his sobs and fresh tears smeared his cheeks all over again.

"I have my eyes closed, Jimin. I promised you and wouldn't break it until you want me to. Now, please calm down. Okay?" Jungkook consoled and waited for Jimin to stabilize.