|17|

(A/n:- This is some triggering shit I wrote

(A/n:- This is some triggering shit I wrote. So, please proceed with caution)

"I asked, why are you apologizing to this, bloody fucker!" Jimin growled which echoed into the silent hall with everyone's eyes on them.

"How dare you call-"

"No, you listen to me bitch!" Jimin stepped closer and grabbed the guy's collar before leaning close to his ear, "You like threatening people. Don't you? Picking up their weakest spots and pricking them over multiple times before crushing them within. That's your kink. Taunting your connections and money to people below you is your speedball. Isn't it? But guess what? I have a bigger and better kink than you. Wanna know what that might be?"

Jimin smirked as he leaned back to face the man with a fire burning within his orbs, "There are a total of eighty-five CCTVs in this dorm and two control rooms with only two control room managers whose schedule is imprinted in my head. It would take a few minutes for an AI student like me to barge into those rooms, take the footage and broadcast them into the media. And trust me even your filthy rich dad wouldn't be able to protect his pride once you are a global sensation and the first search topic on various search engines-"

"Stop... bluffing. You don't know shit about the CCTVS," the senior replied feeling a bit intimidated by Jimin.

"Every CCTV belongs to Xx company and every device has IP66 metal housing with 4.6mm lens and IR filter plus 36led up to 100ft night vision. Do you want me to go on about the coding and hacking of this system too? I have the entire night for this. But do you?" Jimin concluded and stepped back.

Silence?

Shock?

Nah! People were awestruck by Jimin's presence.

None of them had expected the silent geek in their terms to stand up like this and talk for once. The senior gritted his teeth and tried to punch Jimin's face but was obstructed by another person.

"Now, you don't want to mess with me, I believe," Yoongi smirked as he pushed the guy back.

"Y...yoongi," The senior stuttered as Yoongi approached him.