|21|

(A/n:- If you laugh after reading this chapter then you need to vote for this chapter. Okay? Let's embarrass me then)

Let's count the vote, 💀🖐️

Long chapter ahead~

"Now for the last piece of the task," Maddie wiggled her eyebrows before flicking her fingers again.

__
__
__

Jungkook's head hit the canvas that he was working on, "ow!" He pouted and rubbed the back of his head and looked behind to find no one.

A sudden heaviness twirled inside his tummy and he approximated his legs uncomfortably. He squirmed in his place at the weird movements that increased inside his tummy.

The teacher casually looked around at the students and her eyes fell over Jungkook who was uncomfortable, "Jungkook, are you alright?" She asked.

And Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore.

Pur~

Pur-pur~

Purrrrr~

He farted the longest and loudest possible.

The teacher placed her hand over her mouth due to shock. It was then followed by fits of giggles and laughter from the other students.

A pink shade coated Jungkook's cheeks as he hung his head low in embarrassment. He quietly raised his hand in the air to ask permission for the washroom and the teacher nodded slowly still in shock.

Jungkook quickly rushed out of the classroom. He felt his heartbeat quicken as he was reminded of the previous humiliation and tried to breathe regularly as much as he could until he ran towards the washroom that was down the hallway.

Maddie slept over a cloud with her tummy facing downwards and her palms supporting her face. The cloud floated behind Jungkook like a shadow and Maddie swayed her legs back and forth as she kept her gaze fixed on the coconut head.

Jungkook barged into the washroom and ran into one of the stalls pulling his pants down and sitting over the commode. He focused on clearing his bowel ignoring the soft sniffles that arose from the other stall.

A couple of minutes passed and Jungkook sighed in relief. He stretched his hand for the tissue roll but found nothing. He looked on either way but there was no issue at all.

And that's when he heard it.

Crying.

It was too feeble but he could hear it.

He mustered the courage to tap on the side, "Excuse me?"

Jimin's breath hitched as he heard the voice.