05, ★

Y/n Fallflower

Y/n Fallflower

This was bad he showed up out of no where so no telling what he's powers are

This was bad he showed up out of no where so no telling what he's powers are. For all I know he might use teleportation. Plus I can't fight in here I use wide rage attacks I could ruin the whole city.

"Wait a second if you want Elizabeth you'll have to go threw me, the captain of the order of scraps disposal!" Hawks yelled.

He then kicked hawks making him bounce around the walls like a ball.

He then ripped the cover off of meliodas and tried to take the sword "seems it's become rather point less for you to keep this sword any longer" golgius said.

" stop what are you doing to sir meliodas!" Elizabeth screamed. As soon as he snatched his sword meliodas was awake with it back in his hands.

" impossible! Nothing could have survived all the poison I gave him!" Dana yelled.

Meliodas released a horrible aura from his body saying " even if i should die, I won't let go of this sword, it's the only way I can atone for my sin" i didn't know what was going on. Golgius ran out the window. " are you still your same self sir meliodas?" Eliza asked.

" yep hey Elizabeth hey porky and yn!" He yelled and groped my boobs. "still feels good" he said. "at this point I'm used to it" I sigh.

As they went to find golgius, I decided to head to baste prison to see my young child ban.

Walking down the road I see the holy knight who was controlling those bugs " damn she ugly." I whispered.
"Welp looks like I'm fighting today" I wine.

She was in the air moving her whips and conjuring her bugs to attack.

I pull out my staff. " increase" I say turning them into dangers and at her breaking her armor around her legs.

"Ugh-why you little brat!" She screamed. " I'm not really the biggest fan of bugs so I'll have to take you out first!" I yelled.

" bug terror" she yells and bugs come flying my way.