17, ★

𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞⬆️

" guess it was a good idea to wear this outfit" I look down at my clothes.

I seen Diane fighting

" im going to go with Diane you guys make saving the princess your main priority" gowther told me.

"I'm gonna go exacuate the people" I announced flying to the left side of the town as Diane was flying threw the air and slap the ground infront of the towns people.

" come on everyone it's not safe here" I say as I grab kids and fly away.

I drop a kid off away from the fight "can you do something for me?" I ask the child.

" what is it?" He replied.

" take your sister and hide under that bridge if you hear a loud bang close move further, we don't know how bad things could get so be safe" I told them.

" thank you lady!" They yelled and ran away.

Then I hear an announcement cast across the town.

" this is the holy knight grand master Dreyfus, listen to me at this time liones has been infiltrated by the eight deadly sins" he told the town.

" now that's fucked up" I said.

"Seven deadly sins?... that means this giant is" a man yelled standing infront of Diane.

" the holy war of ancient legend is finally about to begin!" Dreyfus added.

" oh it's getting real" I say running to get others.

They began throwing rocks at Diane.

" knock that shit off! You nasty humans" I said. They took off in a run as they thought Diane was attacking.

They're framing Diane.
Guila was yelling finding out that we are innocent.

" sister! Guila your here" her little brother yelled.

A building began sliding off over zeal. " ZEAL" guila yelled before Diane threw herself over zeal protecting him from the falling building.

" did you really save me?" He asked.
" doesnt it look like it" I replied.
" I'm sorry I couldn't do anything else" Diane mumbled.

Then howzer and guila joined our side?

" do you really think you can fight us?" Dreyfus asked.

"We're about to find out" I shrug.