24, ★

Y/n Fallflower

I stood out the door stepping onto the step to take a sit. Meliodas and gowther went out to find gilthunders stalker.

I changed into the tavern uniform because like.. every girl was doing it and I have the fattest ass out the bunch.

They found the person stalking gilthunder and locked her into a wooden stump. " please I just needed gil for me to be happy!" She yelled crying out.

" this bitch is crazy" I whispered.
" I forgive you" gilthunder spoke.

Is he for real right now

After some talking to the lil girl, the tavern was lit tf up. Everyone and they mama was in there. And of course me, merlin, Diane, and Elizabeth were serving everyone.

Merlin is bae Fr yall.

" alright give me the next plate" I said to ban.
" who's it for?" He questioned.
" haven't you learned not to question your elders? I'm giving it to those guys" I sassed pointing to the obese men.

" but all those guys look hungry for girls mommmmm" ban whined.

" give it to me so I can go they're waiting and trust me they aren't hungry for me" I ordered eyeing the folds in they're necks.

I'm not body shamming they're fake characters don't come over here wit that shit.

We all drank and had a good night and for once we all got along.

Alright this chapter was short bc the beginning on this was pretty boring.