06, ★

Y/n Fallflower

Y/n Fallflower

"Damn this can get bad if they keep this  it up, I need to find the holy knight who is doing this" I whisper to them

"Damn this can get bad if they keep this it up, I need to find the holy knight who is doing this" I whisper to them. " y/n what if we can't find them, will you be able to stop them on your own?" Elizabeth questioned me concerned. " I hope so princess" I mumbled.

Once Elizabeth screamed for them to stop they both stopped. Then I noticed it when they boy went over there to Diane once he shook his staff her eyes were back dull.

" I'm scared, I don't want to die!" The little boy ran to his dad. " I'll protect you! Even if it means trading my life for yours!" Elizabeth yelled.

Oh my god this little boy

A bug tornado then came, " damn it I thought I killed that bitch!" I yell. She makes it where the boy is and Elizabeth looks shocked.

" storm rondo, now my little beetles rip the boy apart with your sharp horns!" She yelled.

The holy knight then mocked Elizabeth for what she had said earlier. " even if I have to trade my life for yours is that what you said, look at you you never believe you'd have to follow through with that" she teased.

" Elizabeth don't do it, makes me work more" I welp as she ran into the storm of bugs.

" I'm finna fuck this bitch up" I sassed.
I point my hand to the sun making the light come down and burn her before hearing " self destruct"
" what?" And she exploded everywhere. " Oh come on! Now I have to throw this whole outfit away!" I yell.

" is that what your worried about?!" Hawk yelled. " oh I forgot about Elizabeth" I laugh flying over to her. Seeing Elizabeth laying on the floor I used my flower to heal her up but her body still being drained of energy.

" damn she kinda bad ass for that, I wouldn't do that" I admit She hugged the boy and once I killed the holy knight she asked if the boy was ok.

" you would risk your life to save a poor boy like this one? That's quite commendable of you"

His staff range another time, he then grew in size. " you did this, your responsible for everything!" Elizabeth shook.

She asked him to turn them back to normal and he grabbed her by her hair and kicked her. " ok now that wasn't even necessary ." I judged as I kicked him in the neck making him drop Elizabeth.