33, ★

Bg speaks💡

-imma need y'all to forget I said you and meliodas were married and just dating because I have plans for the future thanks bye.

Elizabeth Liones

I stood looking at Meliodas's lifeless bodies

It was different Y/n was depressed and quiet and no one spoke even a peep.
All y/n did sit at the bar mumbling to herself.

I heard steps Walking in asking "So is this.. the boar hat tavern?" He asked making hawks scream y/n turn her head getting up and leaving upstairs.
" hawk what's the matter!" I asked running down the stairs.

" ahh, Elizabeth! Look how much you've grown" he cheered.
"When I caught sight of you in Vaizel I couldn't believe it was you so I avoided approaching" he explained.
He was the knight at the fighting
Festival.

He took off his helmet "Are you Grandmaster Zaratras?" I asked.
" I must be dreaming.." I muttered.

" Z-Zaratras?! You mean the grand master who got skewered like a pincushion by the other two Grandmasters?!" Hawk shouted.

He began screaming about a fish pie and talking about how it poisoned him.

"Have you told Gilthunder yet?" I wondered before he busted out in tears yelling about how he could even explain how he came back to
Life.
" he always loved meliodas more than me! And that y/n she always teased me on anything she could!" He yelled.

" the more I speak on it the angrier I get please take me to speak with them I'd like to give them a piece of my mind" he added.

I sighed taking him upstairs and showing him the couple that lay together with lifelessness except only y/n who was sleeping her leg laid across him.

" they look good"  hawk complimented.
" you healed them to perfection" Zaratras chimed.

"It's still so useless! I couldn't bring him back" I cried.

We crushed up material rubbing it on Meliodas's foreheads And chest. We sat in the floor joining hands.

We went back into memories seeing everything all this happened.. because of me..?