41, ★

Y/n Fallflower

Y/n Fallflower

" your a reckless girl you should be in bed" I heard ban speak to Elaine

" I couldn't I was too worried about you and the others" she replied.
She know she lyin we don't even like each other.
"We'll be fine" he reminded.
Then they talked about some other things.
We heard a strong gust of wind behind as we turned to see melascula.

" where's meliodas?" I demanded.
She started talking to Elizabeth then Elaine.
Girl
answer my question before I hurt your ass.

" now I melasula of faith on behalf of the demon king will punish you all for your transgressions!" She shouted.
THEN SHE TURNED INTO A SNAKE?

" I would've preferred to not take on this form because it's not cute" Melasulca spoke.

" really? I thought you looked better but don't worry you won't keep this form for long" I promised.

" tsk, I think it's a major improvement if you ask me" ban scoffed.
She slivered my way of course.
Did I forget to say melasulca didn't quite life me? Yeahhhh

She came towards and I grabbed her tooth digging my heels into the ground I threw her into a building.

Despite my size I was strong enough to old at least 40 tons for you slow ones that's 80,000 pounds.

" with that comment your first then the little human boy next" she replied.

" I wish a motherfucka would" I remarked as she came slithering back over.

Making a sharp turn she grabbed Ban in her jaws.
" clearly a mother fucka would" I spoke remembering what I said.

" you'll be swallowed in my stomach and then dissolve from acid! I'm gonna make you regret being immortal!" She vouched.

" Elaine got it" I spoke sitting down.
Power level : 21,050 I mean no where near me but good job.

Elaine zoomed passed us snatching Ban out her jaws. As we turned out heads to her we seen she had grown her wings and had longer hair.
Even I was shocked.
" she got her wings.." I mumbled.

" how dare you steal my victim from me!" She huffed.
" you impudent little girl!" She added.
She talked about slaughtering us n shit.

Meliodas began to try and pry his way over the dome he was trapped in.
We seen it break apart waiting for the smoke to clear, he stood there in his demon form.

Escanor got his rita and stood before meliodas.
" escanor what do you think your doing!?" I shouted.

" wait! As he is now, the captain is too much even for you to handle!" Merlin warned.

" noted, I'm actually quite the babysitter though I don't look the part" he informed.

" the only other person who's power level is closest to meliodas's is... you queen" king mumbled.

" me and him have a close power level but think, would meliodas really fight me? Maybe in the bed but" I laughed.

Meliodas let out a raging scream as a dark tornado surrounded him.

" this is assault mode" I informed.

" something even we commandments feared, from when he led the commandments" malascula added.

Glad I was never a commandment.

Merlin put both meliodas and Escanor in a perfect cube.

" thank you, as long as meliodas and Escanor are away I can have the rest of you for lunch" she slurped.

" um hello? Let's not forget who else is here" I reminded.
She sighed in disbelief because I've always been stronger,sexier,and hotter than her.

Ban jumped at her making Elaine shriek" ban!"