26, ★

Y/n FallFlower

Y/n FallFlower

I sat on a branch with my hands behind my back feeling the cold air on my chest

I felt an overwhelming amount of power in the forest as I stood stood up flying into the air.

A fairy went up to the Albion
And spoke a few words " no don't go there!" I yelled before it was
slapped away.

" damn it" I said.
" infamous dark thorns" I spoke wrapping my sharp thorns around its arms I tightened it making it loose an arm.

" now your down one arm while I have two" I smirked with one chop he cut the forest in half I felt my chest hurt as the forest did. He went to slap the tree only to be blasted away by something gold in the face.

" king" I whispered. Kings power and the albion clashed together I grabbed kings arm adding in my power.
" iris flower" adding my green power to his. Making our clash overcome the Albion's. Me and king were both blasted back into the tree groaning from the pain.

The Albion still stood.
" it wasn't strong enough?" I questioned with worry. I rarely worried during fighting so this was a first.

I ran up the Albion's arm kicking his eyes with my foot.

This but in the eye.

The Albion's red eye stopped glowing while the other one did.

" one eye, one arm down" I spoke.

process of elimination Type shit I was thinking to myself.

After kicking it I flew to the side as it lifted it other hand " that ain't good" I said flying higher.

His long arm still reached me grabbing my body my spear came to me at the right time.
I wiggled out his arms jumping onto my spear.

" king what do we do?" I ask. We stood in silence waiting for someone to make the next move.
King tried bumble bee only to be slapped down.
" that's not gonna work" I said flying up to the Albion.
" sizing petal" I spoke increasingly my height and size to match the Albion's.
punching it square in the face, it fumbled back

" king you should prolly get these little fairies out the way before I squash them " I suggestedlooking down.

When I was turned talking to king the Albion slapped me knocking me down. I kicked it while sitting down then got up punching it rapidly.

The Albion's mouth glowed red " oh shit" I rushed pushing the other fairies out the way, taking the hit I reverted back to my size after the
hit but the Albion was low on energy.

" do it king!" I yelled before passing clean out.

Kings pov:

I have to do this. For Diane, for the forest, and for Elaine.

I started up my attack causing me to glow in yellow. " when it comes to being king I'm greedy, so not just the forest my friends too and Diane. I want to protect all of them!" I yelled.

I'll protect ban too! Maybe even queen I thought.

My chastifol grew larger as the light from it spreaded through out the forest. The Albion sensed that my magic was too strong and began charging at me. I sent my chastifol straight to his chest making the Albion explode into dark ash.

——-.————-.——.————.——-.
Y'all I forgot I had a story ongoing 😭😭 mb but I'm not gon say imma post more often cuz we both know that's a lie.