30, ★

Y/n Fallflower

" you mean this bartender is the hude man we saw earlier!?"Jericho yelled.

" so you said you wanted me do you you a favor right?" ban remebered.
" is it about merlin?" ban smirked.

" why yes.." escanor whispered.
" No! where are the captain and the others?" escanor shrieked.

" we haven't seen them since we left Liones anyways is that it?" I answered
" uh no.. I have a commitment to deliver some alcohol could you guys hepl me?" he asked I turned my head to the side with a rough look.

" no"
"no way forget it!"
" but this will be my final task as a tavern owner!" he yelled with a fist in the air. Is he so serious right now? bitch do it look like I care?

Then king and oslo showed " they just keep coming" I frowned.

We look through the boxes finding green outfits, " nah" I frowned shaping my outfit into something I'd actually wear. Fluffing out my two puff.

Ban,king, and Elaine sat on the back of the wagon while I flew ahead the horse

They conversated in the back about some shit I didn't care about I just want to see Meliodas.

" I'm still a late bloomer with no wings" king sighed.
I laughed at that " imagineeee" I sang.

We finally arrived at some place
I soon sensed Meliodas as I began flying towards him through the maze only to be stopped by a wall.

" he's behind it"

" what do you mean" I heard Elizabeth's voice.

"Meliodas, is behind here" I repeated.
We felt the ground shake as a power force hit it.