11, ★

" sure would be nice if we had more room to move around" Ban said. Meliodas chuckled at this words "what's with the laughing you really look forward to fighting that much?" Ban asked.

" I was thinking back to the old days, we had about this much space then too." Meliodas said.

" it's been awhile which time are you talking about?" Ban asked.
" don't worry, cuz you'll remember it soon enough" meliodas replied and with that he disappeared.

" I can already tell this is gonna take a long time im going to sleep" I said as I lay on kings pillow.

Meliodas punches ban, making me remember to when we had threw him out of his cell.

"Oh yeah I think I remember now!" Ban yelled. " hurry up guys, before we have to fight some real people" I say.

Ban is about to fall out of the ring when he suddenly grabs meliodas waist and try's to throw him on the ground. But meliodas hands hit the ground and his legs grip bans neck and hit bans head in the ground.

Ban grabbed meliodas's legs and kicked him and sent a barot of punches.
" that's nothing!" Meliodas said punching ban into the ground making the rock crack and Floor shake.

" damn can y'all chill? Making the ground shake and shit" I say.
I can never chill with these niggas

" look I don't know them" meliodas said. " shut up" I say punching him in the stomach.

I turn my head, they're coming the holy knights.

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭