09, ★

Y/n Fallflower

Y/n Fallflower

"Hello there ban" kings says

"Hello there ban" kings says. Guila then busts out the crystals she was piled under. " wooooow" ban says. "your betrayal is not completely unexpected, yet king the grizzly sin I am rather disappointed." Guila said holding out a hand.

" well that's a completely unexpected thing to say to me, I never swore I'd be your life long partner in whatever plans you were" king says. " the realm wanted the Seven deadly sins destroyed and I wanted to see ban destroyed, we had Mutual interest for a while but now that's no longer the case" he added.

" blah blah I'm getting tired of you talking behind my back"Ban said.
" yeah king we're getting our ass handed to us on a platter well not me and you Lollygagging" I say.

Guila shot a shot bomb at us and king deflected it. " woo let's go king!" I cheer. " you can just sit back and relax queen" king says. 𝗛𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁.

Then guila went on into telling us about kings powers that we already knew about " your power is disaster" she added.
" ok who told this bitch all our information?" I ask.

" this should make things a bit more interesting all of you feel free to attack me" guila said.

" I know she doesn't think she can beat all of us" I say.
" no one on one" king said. We all sat back and watched king fight I leaned of Diane's thigh and watched.

" she's all yours king!" Meliodas yelled. " you know if you lose I'll kick your ass" ban added.

" as you wish whenever your rea- "

before she could finish her sentence king threw his spear at her cutting some of her hair and leaving a cut on her cheek.

" Aw that's no good try and dodge a little" king teased " is it me or did king become bad ass?" I say.
" he's definitely more cocky" ban agreed