13: To Kill A Demon

*This chapter contains blood, attempts, violence, $u!cid3-like actions, harsh language, insane people and [attempted?] assault ;-;*

A/N at the end for explanation of the OC

Even though she knew well that tonight could be her last that did stop a smile coming on her face. It wasn't a smile of pure joy, it was one of insanity. This girl was a crazy ex, the one of Zenitsu. Perfect making of how a toxic person becomes a crazier ex by trying to kill you and your friends, even though everyone is innocent.

She began to trace back her steps from a year ago when she would meet up Zenitsu those few times (three to be exact) at Tanjiro's place before the ex-couple would head back out. Remembering the way was easy, having gone to their place before. Even though she never been inside the place, this was far more than enough for her to do the work.

It was already night and the sky was cloudy, preventing the moon from allowing any light and for the stars to dance. For her, this was perfect. Less people were out tonight and the sight of someone carrying a backpack, although they had no clue what was inside, didn't seem unusual to them as they just passed by without a second glance.

Their home wasn't too far away from her current location, maybe about four minutes away. While she was walking towards there she made her plan. The thought of it could make her laugh if it wasn't for her trying to keep her stealth on. Each one of them had a different way she'd kill them.

"Thank you, sir, for already doing the tricky work," she said to herself under her breath as she walked closer to the house. Even though the price was a heavy one to pay for something trivial as what she called her "revenge" on these people despite their innocence, to her it was all worth getting her hands bloodied for. It didn't matter whether she was killed or sent to rot in prison, she just wanted them dead. As long as they were, she'd be more than satisfied. So paying as much as she did couldn't phase her less. "Time to kill a demon."

To her, Nezuko was the worst. Even though she had that mutism it didn't bother her to try and kill her. Maybe it was a crazy ex thing, to hate and want to kill and see the blood drain the life out of the one who your ex now has a huge crush on or fell in love with, not even being bothered by the consequences and still wanting more death, but that was her. It was more than jealousy at this point. It couldn't even be considered that anymore.

The moment she reached her destination she immediately ran to the back of the house. In her backpack she carried a poison gas but to her disappointment it wasn't enough to kill someone. The most that'll happen is them going into a coma for about two weeks at most. What else was to her disappointment was that she only had one can when she needed, wanted, two. One for Tanjiro and the other for Nezuko, but that was what she knew she could only afford.

Tanjiro was the first to go, in case Nezuko screamed loudly she wouldn't have to deal with an older brother at the same time. With the small crack in his window, that was more than enough for the gas to go through. She chucked the tiny tube in between the open spots and let 2/3 of the can out within his room.

At the faint smell of the gas he woke up completely, realizing what was happening and that someone was outside his window. His eyes flew open as he threw off the blankets from his bed and ran to reach the door, but it was too late. There was enough gas in the room to knock somebody out in seconds and that's exactly what happened. He was another victim and it would be a surprise if he managed to wake up the same night or day.

"One down," she said to herself. She took one last look at Tanjiro's unconscious body, tempted to go in, forgetting about the gas, and cutting him up a little or shoot to him with a bullet. Until she saw his last action. "WHAT?!" she yelled, ignoring how she was supposed to keep her voice to a hush outside due to neighbors.