chapter eighteen: possessions

*George's POV*

It was Friday night at around 10 pm, as I laid on Dream's bed (which was basically my bed now, too) after having sex with him for the second time this week. We tried to do it when Sapnap was out of the house, or at least when we knew he'd be busy with calls or streaming for a few hours, just to be respectful. We didn't really need to worry about being quiet, though. Thank god for soundproofing insulation and thick walls, because Dream was loud.

I gazed down at Dream's body- shimmering from sweat from us fucking for far too long given our current physical fitness levels. Dream worked out a little more than I did, but he was also doing most of the work when we'd have sex, so he would feel super tired after.

I leaned over to Dream, bringing my lips to his for a kiss. I tasted remnants of myself on his lips from what we had done just minutes earlier.

"I could kiss you all day long." I whispered to Dream.

"I could fuck you all day long." Dream whispered back seductively.

"No you couldn't. You could last a few hours max. But it's sweet that you think you can go longer than that." I replied in a teasing voice.

Dream sat up from the bed slowly, wiping the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand, and using all the energy he had left to smile at me.

"You wanna take a bath with me?" Dream asked, already walking into the en-suite bathroom butt-ass naked.

I chuckled. "Yeah, but I'm gonna go get us both some ice water to sip on while we're in there. I think we're dehydrated."

Dream began to run the bath, checking the temperature by letting the water run over his fingers for a few seconds.

"Yes, please. Water sounds heavenly right now." He replied.

By the time I had gone downstairs, filled up two tall glasses with ice water, and brought them up into Dream's bathroom, Dream was already settled in the bathtub. He had set up two fresh towels for us, sprinkled some bath salts in the tub, lit a candle, and had sunken almost his whole body all the way into the bath.

I smiled at him. "You look so peaceful and calm."

Dream sighed in relief. "I ammm...Sex makes me so sleepy."

I set our water glasses down on the floor, slowly stepping one foot at a time into the tub so I wouldn't slip. Dream scrunched his knees up towards his body when I joined him, making more room for me.

We sat silent for a second, soaking in the tub, taking in the scents of the melting candle and the foamy bath salts surrounding us.

Dream gripped my calves in his hands, bringing my legs to one side of the tub while he put his own legs to the other side. He rubbed at the bottom of my legs, making my skin tingle with the touch of his fingertips.

"I uh, emailed that new editor yesterday. He seems really nice- not homophobic, I checked his socials from several years back. He's all good." I said, laughing lightly to myself.

"Mhm." Dream said quietly, his eyes closed, relishing in the serenity of this bath.

I yawned, wiggling my toes underneath the water. "He said for next weeks video, he could maybe edit it so that-"

"George, could we not talk about work, just for now?" Dream asked softly.

"Oh...okay, I'm sorry." I replied.