𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬: 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝙸𝚇

𖣘 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𖣘

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 going inside for a minute just to leave her bag and she would be right back, meeting him at Steve's house

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐂𝐎𝐁 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 going inside for a minute just to leave her bag and she would be right back, meeting him at Steve's house. She would also do it just to get away from his father's constant suspicious glares.

Moments after the girl was inside her mother and brother also came in, Athena told her that she'll be heading to Steve's house for a little bit because a friend would be there.

The girl found herself ringing the bell of her friend's house. After two rings the door opened reviling Steve.

"Hey! Come in."

"Thank you. I hope that I'm not bothering you..."

"No, no. It's fine."

✈︎✈︎✈︎

It was a pleasant time, the girl though had to leave soon she was starving honestly. She hadn't eaten almost all day the long talk she had with Edward earlier left Athena unfed. So when she went to her home the first thing she did was eat the heavenly-tasting creamy shrimp Alfredo pasta her mother made.

Sophia sat with her daughter at the table to keep her company while she was eating.

"Mom, your food is amazing!"

"Thanks, sweetie... So..."

"So what?" Athena said as she swallowed her bite.

"How was your day?"

"Good...Um, my badminton team won all four games."

Her mother looked at her confusingly.

"Since when do you play badminton?"

"I don't, and I never will, but my partner is really good," She admitted.

"Ohh...Who is it?" Sophia asked with token interest, a teasing smile on her lips.

"Mom..." The girl said taking another bite of her food.

"What? I'm just curious."

"Sure you are...it's Mike Newton,"

"Oh-you said you were friends with that kid." she perked up.

Her mother mused for a minute.
"Why didn't you ask him to the dance this weekend?"

"Mom!" Athena groaned.