𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬: 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇𝙸𝙸𝙸

𖣘 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𖣘

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐂. 𝐒𝐇𝐄 went through all the clothes she had in her closet, not to mention, that on her bed laid tons of shirts, sweaters, jeans, pants, and dresses.

The girl had no idea what to wear. She was going to meet his family for the first time!

She'd already searched on Google sites, but she couldn't find the ideal one. And she only had six and a half hours, to get ready and convince her dad to go out-without telling him the truth. Athena planned to say that Angela invited her to her house to hang out.

The girl got lost in her thoughts that she didn't hear the knock on her door.

"Attie?" Alex entered her room.
"Good morning. What are you doing?"

She closed the closet, "I'm... cleaning and... organizing my closet...Do you want anything?"

"No. Breakfast is ready, you wanna come?"

"Um, no thanks I already ate." she smiled.

"Okay." Alex left and went back downstairs.

Athena ran to her bed searching for her phone under the pile of clothes, she quickly unlocked it and dialed her cousin's phone number.

"What is it? " Lee's sleepy voice answered.

"Good morning, this is a super emergency call."

"It better will. Or else I'm not going to talk to you for a week for waking me up this early in the morning..."

"It's...eleven o'clock?"

"Still too early for a Sunday morning. What's the emergency?"

"Okay, what to wear, when you're going to meet your boyfriend's parents for the first time?"

Athena heard a long exhale before the beeping sound echoed through the other line of the phone, it seemed like Lee had hanged up on her.

What an idiot...

The girl huffed and got to her feet she lazily walked to her closet and went through the clothes that have been left in there.

Nothing, nothing at all. Neither in that pile of clothes on her bed.

What if...
Hmm.

Now, a well-fitted, high waist-dark red mini skirt will do the job, and as for the shirt, a black, well-fitted one with a small turtleneck will be great.

That is a so-called casual look, it's not too extravagant but also not too plain and boring.

The bad part of all the hard work she'd put into finding the perfect outfit was to actually organize and clean her closet and her bed after all the mess she made.