𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬: 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𖣘 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝙸𝚝 𖣘

𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑼𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑳𝒀, 𝑨𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑵𝑨 𝑾𝑨𝑺 𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬 𝑻𝑶 𝑨𝑻 least walk and move her body without having to deal with enormous amount of pain, like she did, in a span of three days

Carlisle had helped her a lot, and she was so very grateful for his help.

Unfortunately, the day Athena was dreading and also quite not dreading came. But nothing more than the unexpected events happen...

So, here they were, strangely. Long, long days after the not-pleasant occurrences.

Edward opened the door so Athena could enter the car. Such a gentleman...
The girl had to be very careful of the wisps of silk and chiffon, the flowers he'd just pinned into her light curls.
When she was settled, he got in the driver's seat and headed back out the long, narrow drive.

"At what point exactly are you going to tell me where are we going?" Athena asked impatiently. She had none to zero patience when people meant to surprise her.

And Edward knew that. Very well, indeed.

"I'm shocked that you haven't figured it out yet." He threw a mocking smile in her direction. He looked so dreamy and charming...

"I did mention that you looked very nice, didn't I?" Athena verified.

"Yes." He grinned again. She'll have to say that black was her favorite color on him, the contrast against his pale
skin, his beauty was absolutely surreal.
And the fact that he was wearing a tuxedo made it even better. It really did suit him.

While he was wearing a beautiful suit, Athena was dressed in a very pretty dress - deep blue, frilly, and off the shoulders, with French tags, she couldn't read - a dress more suitable for a runway than Forks. With stiletto heels, held on only by satin ribbons.

Nothing good could come of our formal attire, of that she was sure. And all of this was no others than Alice's idea.

"You should know that I'm not coming over anymore if Alice is going to treat me like Guinea Pig Barbie when I do," She said.

The human girl had spent half of the day in Alice's staggeringly vast bathroom, a helpless victim as she played
hairdresser and cosmetician. Whenever Athena complained, her vampire friend reminded her that she didn't have
any memories of being human, and asked her not to ruin her vicarious fun.

She was distracted then by the sound of a phone ringing. Edward pulled his cell phone from a pocket inside his jacket, looking briefly at the caller ID before answering.

"Hello, Miss Cooper," he said warily.

"Mom?" she frowned.

Her parents had been...difficult...since her return to Forks. They of course had every right to be mad at their daughter, what she did was unacceptable.