𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬: 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇𝚅

𖣘𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙶𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚜𖣘

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐋𝐄 when Edward turned onto Athena's street

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐋𝐄 when Edward turned onto Athena's street. The pair were now having a conversation on whether to tell or not tell her father about their relationship.

"I still don't think it's a good idea. How am I even going to tell him, without him realizing that I've been also lying?"

"I think it's pretty simple." he smiled.

"Oh yeah, I'm just casually gonna go like «Hey, dad! Just letting you know that I have a boyfriend. Okay bye!» "

"See, pretty simple."

Athena groaned and let her head fall back with a whine. Deep inside she knew that Edward was right and that she had to talk about the topic 'boyfriends' with her dad.
And apparently, the girl had to do it today almost right after she got home.

"Stop overthinking about this so much, you're unnecessarily stressing yourself." he took her hand in his gently.

"I know...But I can't help it!" she whined again.

He parked his Volvo on the usual corner before her house. "It's now or never..."  he smirked.

"Okay Mr. Cullen, but it won't be my fault  if you never see me again." Athena left a quick peck on his lips and watched as his stupidly beautiful smirk turned into a frown.

"Bye." the girl got out of the car and walked to her home with a smile, knowing too well that it'll come to an end as well.

Once inside her sweet home, Athena was greed by her brother who gave her a big hug.

"Hi! Weren't you guys supposed to be in Seattle?"

"Mommy and daddy are getting ready."

"Oh... great. I'm leaving too in a little bit."
Athena took off her coat and shoes and then went to the kitchen so she could get a glass of water.

"Again?" Tommy's cute little face looked confused. His sister's answer was a hum as she kept drinking her water. 
She pinched his small cheek before going upstairs to change from her dressy clothes.
It was surprisingly easy and quick for her to find an outfit for the occasion. A set that included a dark velvet hooded Zip Jacket and drawstring Boot-Cut pants.

The phone rang and she sprinted toward her nightstand to get it. There was only one voice she wanted to hear; anything else would be a disappointment. But Athena knew very well that if he wanted to talk to her, he'd probably just materialize in her room.

"Hello?" the girl asked.

"Athena? It's me," Jessica said.

"Oh, hey, Jessica." she scrambled for a moment to come back down to reality. It felt like months rather than two days since she'd spoken to any of her friends. "How was the dance?"