𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑶𝑵𝑬: 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚇𝚇

𖣘 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜 𖣘

°•°•❥︎❣︎❥︎❣︎❥︎❣︎❥︎❣︎❥︎•°•°

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒

" 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝒀 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑭𝑬𝑬𝑳 𝑾𝑯𝑬𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼
𝑲𝑰𝑺𝑺 𝑯𝑰𝑴
𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑺𝑻 𝑻𝑰𝑴𝑬
𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑭𝑰𝑹𝑬 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑩𝑶𝑵𝑬𝑺.
𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑺𝑶𝑼𝑳
𝑯𝑨𝑺 𝑹𝑬𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑫 𝑻𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑾𝑨𝑻𝑬𝑹.
𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬 𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑹𝒀 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻 𝑶𝑭 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑻𝑯𝑨𝑻 𝑪𝑨𝑴𝑬
𝑭𝑹𝑶𝑴 𝑨 𝑫𝑬𝑨𝑫 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹
𝑰𝑺 𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑽𝑬 𝑨𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵. "

-°•°•❥︎❣︎❥︎❣︎❥︎❣︎❥︎❣︎❥︎•°•°-

𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄
most beautiful sight Athena had ever seen. She couldn't get used to it, though she'd been with him all afternoon. His skin, white despite the faint flush from yesterday's hunting trip, literally sparkled, like thousands of tiny diamonds were embedded in the surface.

It was kind of funny in some way. The girl had expected him to look scary. But he looked like he was showered with glitter.

He stood perfectly still, his shirt open over his sculpted, incandescent chest. His glistening, pale lavender lids were shut, though, of course, he didn't sleep. A perfect statue, carved in some unknown stone, smooth like marble, glittering like crystal.

Now and then, his lips would move, so fast it looked like they were trembling.

Athena enjoyed the sun, too, though the air wasn't quite dry enough for her taste. It was gentle; it tangled her hair and ruffled the grass that swayed around.

The meadow, so spectacular to her at first, paled next to his magnificence.

Hesitantly, always afraid, even now, that he would disappear like a mirage, too beautiful to be real... hesitantly, the girl reached out one finger and stroked the back of his shimmering hand. She marveled again at the perfect texture, satin-smooth, cool as stone. When Athena looked up again, his eyes were open, watching her. Butterscotch today, lighter, warmer after hunting. His quick smile turned up the corners of his flawless lips. Staring at her with the most loving eyes.

"I don't scare you?" he asked playfully, but she could hear the real curiosity in his soft voice.

"No more than usual."

He smiled wider; his teeth flashed in the sun.

She inched closer, stretched out her whole hand as she stood to her tippy toes hesitantly but surely Athena reached his beautiful shining face and stroked his cheek with her fingertips. She saw that her fingers trembled, and knew it wouldn't escape his notice.