𝑨𝑪𝑻 𝑻𝑾𝑶: 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸

𖣘 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙶𝚒𝚛𝚕 𖣘

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑 dreamless sleep

𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐄𝐑 dreamless sleep. And she planned on keeping it that way for as long as she could, without caring that it was the morning of her birthday and also a school day.

It was the worse. Having your birthday and also having to attend school...

Ew.

She surely had more minutes to wake up but her brother had other plans.

"Attie! Attie wake up! It's your birthday!"

Tommy entered her room, went straight to her bed, and started jumping on it, trying to wake his big sister up.

"Wake up! Wake up!" he said continuing to jump up and down on her bed.

Athena groaned she expected to be woken in a much more calm and sweet way.

If not at all...

"Five more minutes." With that, she pulled her comforter over her head.

"No, no! It's your birthday! You have to wake up!" Said Tommy, falling on his sister.

"See, you said it yourself, it's my birthday. That means I'm getting old, so you have to let old people sleep." Her voice was low and obvious she had just woken up unpleasantly.

"You're not that old." And her brother got off her.

"Thanks for the compliment, but I already know that."
Athena decided to get up from her bed and head to the bathroom. When she brushed her teeth, the girl looked at her face in the mirror closely. It hadn't changed.

Basically nothing had changed. Except for her hair, they grew longer, reaching the middle of her back and the light drape of bangs over her forehead.

And that was a big change for Athena, her hair always reached not far longer than her shoulders.

However, it was kinda funny. What did she even expect? Have wrinkles everywhere and be ninety years old overnight?

Besides, she wasn't old, at all. She wasn't one of those women who were being completely crazy over their age. To consider herself old she'll have to reach over forty-five.

And now she was only eighteen. So she had plenty of years to worry about her age.

After Athena was done in the bathroom she went to get dressed. Meanwhile, her parents and brother were downstairs preparing breakfast.

"Why is she taking so long? Tommy, are you sure that your sister woke up?" Alex asked.

"Yep. She went to the bathroom when I left." Tommy shrugged.

"Alex stop, she's not 'Flash' let her get ready in peace," Sophia said, taking a sip from her coffee.

"I apologize for wanting my daughter's eighteen birthday to be perfect. Eighteen...Can you imagine, it felt like yesterday when Attie was asking us to take her to the park..."