04. Breakfast at the Byers

"Sydney! Will! Wake up! yous dont want to sleep the day away" joyce shouted in at the two.

Sydney sat up and yawned. "good morning will"

"moring, how was the mattress"

"good, backs a bit stiff but i'll live. im gonna go get changed" Sydney stood up and started walking to the direaction she thought the door was in, instead she walked right into the locker and knocked down a load of books.

"omg im so sorry, i guess i wasnt fully awake"

"its fine, dont worry i'll pick them up" will laughed

"ok" sydney said and walked out to the bathroom.

She changed out of the clothes that max gave them and pulled on her gray t-shirt, denim jacket and some black leggins which she has been living in the past few days.

When she walked out will poked his head out into the hallway, "hey Syd, can i talk to you for a few seconds?"

"yeah sure whats up?" Sydney said walking back into the boys room

"you know you can tell me anything right?"

"umm okay, whats this about?"

"when you walked into the locker, your diary fell open... i didn't mean to look and in no way did i do it on purpose." will stammered

Sydneys heart dropped. This is it, she thought. This is when i loose all my friends and will have to start all over again.

she must've hidden her fear terribly cause right then will swept her into the biggest hug she had ever been giving. Sydney burst into tears of relief.

"it's okay, don't worry, i don't care who you like. you'll always be one of my best friends ever Syd. i know its hard, you dont have to tell anyone but you know they wont care either cause they all love you"

"You think?"

"I know. plus i can see the way you look at max, you never looked at anyone one like that ever"

"is it that obvious?" she wiped her tears

"only to me, the other boys are to busy to notice."

"thanks will, so much. it feels like this huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders"

"no problem, im here if you ever need to talk. and dont worry i wont tell anyonw "

"KIDS...BREAKFAST" joyce shouted.

the two made their way into the kitchen where joyce had made them tea and toast.

"really joyce you didnt have to" Sydney said gratefully.

"no problem really"

the phone started ringing which made them all jump. will walked over a answered it.

"hello?" will said..."mike?"...."ugh fine let me finish my breakfast first"..."see you in a while" will hung up.

"was that mike?" joyce asked

"yup, supposedly he messed up with eleven and needs my help to make it up to her"

"well it was bound to happen sooner or later" Sydney laughed

"will you be okay on your own?"will asked

"yeah i'll go over to max's, see if she wants to do anything"

"okay" Will smiled

Short chapter but Syd came out to will!