05. Shopping at Starcourt

As Sydney walked up to maxs house she say the red haired girl skating on the road.

"Hey!" she shouted out

"Sydney Rose! what you doing here?!"

"what?  you're not happy to see me" sydney mocked

"no no no, im just surprised thats all"

"i had nothing to do so i thought we could go do something together."

"okay just let me practice this trick a couple more times"

Sydney sat down on the street and watched as max practices her jumps.

"Shit !" max shouted as fell off and her skateboard went rolling down the hill. Sydney jumped up and saved max from landing on her back.

"thanks, that couldve ended alot worse."

"any time but what happened?"

"I dont know, it was like a gust of wind..."max trailed off looking to where the skateboard had been picked up by another girl in a long brown and blue shirt.

"Eleven?" Sydney said confused

Max and Sydney stared as the girl walked up to them.

"Hi" El said

"hi?" max said taking the skateboard

"Can we talk?" el looked at the two girls

⋙✿⋘

"then he said he-he missed me" eleven stuttered "and then he just hung up."

the three girls were in maxs bedroom, eleven sitting on the bed, Sydney leaning against the door and max pacing between the two girls.

"he's a piece of shit" max said

"what?" el said confused

"Mike doesnt have jack shit to do today and his nana isnt sick" Max said angrily. "i guarantee you,him and lucas are playing atari right now"

"But friends dont lie."

"yeah well boyfriends do, all. the. time" Sydney chimed in. "You're going to stop calling him, Ignore all his calls"

"yeah" max agreed "as far as you're concerned, he doesn't exist.

"Doesn't exist" Eleven said looking worried

"he treated yo like garbage, so you're gonna treat him like garbage. give him a taste of his own medicine"

"give him the medicine"

"mhm, and if HE doesnt fix this and apologies to you, dump his ass" Sydney said

"come on" max said pulling the two girls up

"where are we going?" el asked

"to have some fun." max giggled "theres more to life than stupid boys, ya know?"

the three walked to the nearest bus stop that would bring them to starcourt mall. they hopped onto the bus and after a few minutes of explaining what starcourt is to eleven, they arrived.

"so what do you think?" the girls asked el.

"Too many people, against the rules"

"seriously? you have superpowers. whats the worst that can happen?" max said

they walked through the big doors and went to the center of the mall.

"So, what are we gonna do first?" Syd Asked the others