☆🐊🦅🎭🤙🗽

Texas, California, Florida and Louisiana were all in the living room watching a movie when loui sighed, "Mai Sha,  we forgot da snacks, we gotta get em. "
   Florida sighed before nodding, "yeah but we've seen this one anyway;  we can run to the store and back while cali and tex finish this one. "
     Loui nodded and they both stood,  giving their lovers kisses goodbye quickly,  "aye, take my truck when you two leave,  your car's breaks still need fixed,  keys are on the table by the door."
    Loui gave texas a second kiss with a gentle smile,  "thank ya, doll, we be back soon." At this texas smiled and nodded,  still holding cali close. 
   After Loui and Florida left,  cali seamed to start going distant,  making texas look at him slowly,  "You ok,  Goldie?" To this cali stayed still and quiet.  Slowly cali looked down like he was thinking before a grin hit his face and cali moved a bit away from texas,  "Cal' what's wrong?"
    As texas went to move towards California,  California gave a laugh,  "Shit, what happened to mister big and bad? I heard you went low but God damn. " texas eyebrows drew in slowly. Jefferson rolled his eyes, cracking his knuckles, "aww, can't even recognize red."
    At this point Austin was going insane in texas head and yelling about how Jefferson was a dick.really it surprised texas since Austin was usually a fan of all Cali's county's and cities. "This is.. Jefferson?" Texas questioned, to which he watched the other give a slow and dramatic clap. "Why are you out?"
    Jefferson smirked, stretching calmly, "We're becoming our own territory! Something you didn't manage long, to bad really, I used to look up to you texas! " oh that got Austin livid. Austin was practically demanding to be let out, "but oh no, you had to fall for blue, huh?"
     Texas vision blurred as he tried to keep Austin at bay, "You're revolting, so you came out through California? Bud, that's not how that works-" ope. Texas did it now.
    "Like you would know!" Jefferson yelled loudly while bolting up, which in turn texas stood calmly, just watching Jefferson, "You couldn't even hold your own! Why else would you have joined the country? You gave up so much and what did you accomplish? Nothing, you-"
   And, Austin was out, "Oh you did not just say that pretty boy." Austin said this while unbuttoned his sleeves, rolling them up quickly, "we accomplished what we needed for our people, something you would get,  and to add onto that,  who are you to talk big? Your a mean county!  Becoming a state just puts you even closer to our, oh what is it right now?  Oh yeah,  BLUE GOVERNMENT!" Austin usually didn't go all out, but Jefferson just.. got on his nerves. He's red,  he's a pat of California,  and sure,  Austin's a blue part of texas,  but Austin tries to make texas better!  Not break up his state!
  "What did you just say to me?" Jefferson asked as he walked toward Austin some,  "oh you did not just tell me I'm wrong,  not like that,  oh hell no.  No,  you're a godless gay heathen-" Austin cut Jefferson off while Jefferson was still tung to close distance.
  "You're being homophobia now!  Oh my god you idiot,  I swear, and you try to use God to justify? Not even texas is that dumb!" Austin had backed up towards the wall, letting Jefferson think he's the bigger advancement.. did Austin plan a treat just for him..
    Jefferson glared,  he questioned some of what Austin said but he kept speeding towards the other,  "Aww; and here you are thinking your right! Well let me give you some news, cutie, you arent." As Jefferson finally closed distance,  he tried to stand over Austin.
    Austin laughed,  staring at the other,  "great argument!" Austin grabbed Jefferson by the shoulders and swung him hard against the wall, Austin now slowly pushing him down it,  "and flirting with me,  giving me compliments after using his as an excuse really doesn't help your case." Austin moved in,  starting Jefferson in the eye,  "and I never claimed to be right, ima left city, you of all people understand politics enough to know that, don't you? "
      Jefferson had gotten stunned under Austin,  who made fast advancements,  "oh and now look who can't hold his own," Austin caught Jeffersonville hands when an attempt was made to shove him away, Austin's other hand moving to Jefferson chest to continue to hold him against the wall. "Aww, are your accomplishments crumbling in front of your own eyes? What's wrong Jefferson,  is your vision turning red?"
      "You... you self liberating bastard! How can you stray do fat from what texas stands for? Huh? You claim to like your state and-" Austin pushed his hand hard and fast against Jefferson to make the other get winded.
     "ERR, Wrong, try again next round,  'cutie,' " Austin said the last bit in a mocking tone,  "I claim that I want to better my state, and I work towards it. And either way, that's big words for someone who wants to tear his own state apart."
    Jefferson's face went red and he pushed himself further against the wall, "well.. you just.." Jefferson looked away, trying to focus on something, seeing new york walking in the room and pointing towards them, he didn't focus on that tho.. "You're Just so flust- Agravating!"
     Austin rose a brow quickly, smirk placing on his lips, "Excuse me, you self righteous fuck, did I manage to turn on the homophobe of the year?" As he saw Jefferson go redder, Austin leaned in slowly, "oh, Jefferson, it's ok.."
    Jefferson glanced at Austin who was far to close, "You're insane! What do you think you-.." Austin's lips hit Jeffersons, eyes watching eachothers.
    Jefferson took a second to process, slowly, he was about to kiss back but Austin pulled back, "Am I now?" He watched as Jefferson got a bit confused, making Austin smirk all the more, "sorry dear, I didn't get to hear the last bit of that thought."
    "You.. why would you just.." Jefferson was confused, and it made Austin giv a hum and gently loosen his grip, but his eyes were still narrowed at Jefferson, "did you kiss me to prove a point..."
      Austin watched him, giving just the softest of hums, "well, cutie, it seamed you were leaning into it. And, I wanted to see if it was true."
     Jefferson glanced slowly back at Austin, the confusion not leaving his face, "to.. see what?"
    "Oh, Dear," Austin's grip tightened again and he suddenly started to push against Jefferson again. He felt Jefferson tense all over and oh how it amused Austin. Carefully Austil leaned his head next to Jefferson's ear and he spoke, "you said I flustered you, silly, I just had to know if that was true."
     Jefferson swallowed, his face going redder by the moment, "you... but you just.. wait you, flustered and.." Jefferson was lost and it made Austin laugh again, leaning back up fully to stand in front of him once more.
     "Need a recap? Because Texas says cali's usually a good kisser, you just might be," Austin teased, watching Jefferson carefully.
    "I- NO THATS A SIN YOU SICK MOTHER FU-" Jefferson got loose and just as he reached back to punch Austin, gov was at the ready.
    "Both of you present! NOW!" As soon as gov yelled at the two, both got hazy and suddenly both Cali and Texas were back. Texas catching himself against cali, who he was.. holding against the wall?
    Carefully texas stood up propperly, pulling up cali to be more stable,  only for cali to flip them around,  "I say this is a nice position, " cali teased calmly before he glanced at gov,  leaning over and giving him a kiss,  "thank you for stopping out cities from murdering each other. "
      Gov sighed softly,  shaking his head,  "who even started that? How did Austin and Jefferson get at each other's throats?"
    "It was Jefferson."
    "It was Austin," both cali and texas spoke,  texas glancing at cali before he sighed and carefully pulled gov over so,  even tho texas was pinned, he could gently give gov a kiss,  "Austin escalated things. "
    "Jefferson started things, " cali explained as he continued holding Texas against the wall. He then glanced at texas,  kissing him calmly with a smirk,  "Austin did do pretty great at controlling Jefferson tho." He commented this after he pulled away from texas.
    "Austin is tellin' me all about it, " texas muttered in annoyance,  tho they could tell from the slight smile he was proud. "Maybe those two should hang out more often-"
    New york cut texas off now,  "not unless you two have full control because damn I thoughts those twos were gonna kills eachother."
    At this both cali and texas laughed a bit,  shaking their heads.
    Florida and loui had been standing in the hall,  eating popcorn for awhile as they got to see a pretty cool live action movie play out in the living room.  "Bravo!  I'll leave a good review on this one. " florida joked.
     "Mai Sha they gon murder us.."
        "Run."

(A shorter one but it's fun )