🍻🌵🍝🥜pt2

Okay, this is technically a part 2 but for context, the 4 have just started dating, only Ohio was very close with Michigan yet all are still labeled as mutually dating. ))

Side note:Sorry for the wait blakesartpools

It's been a few days since the four states all started to mutually date, and all of them currently were in the living room watching TV. Michigan got up, saying he was grabbing drinks from the kitchen, and Alabama got up too, saying he could help out with grabbing them.
As they both went into the kitchen, Michigan was grabbing cups from the cupboard while Alabama was pulling drinks from the fridge, "Hey, 'Bams, I have a question for ya.." He brought over the cups, setting them on the counter next to where the fridge wwas.
"Alright, Michi, hit me with your best shot." Alabama joked softly, chuckling when he saw a playfully glare thrown at him from the other state.
"So.. I know you and Dian dont know me super well, and I'd like to take you, 'hio, and 'Dian on a date, and I was just wondering if you'd be willing- I know some people dont like going out like that and just I didn't want to pass any boundaries by asking you guys all together where the pressure of saying yes was on and i-" Alabama grinned as he turned from the drinks, stopping Michigan from pacing and talking by grabbing him, pulling him in for a kiss.
This kiss lasted a bit, until Alabama pulled away with a grin still plastered, "Dont have so much anxiety, Mich, its ok. I would love to go on a date." Michigan smiled, fist pumping the air in victory which gained soft laughter from Alabama, "Dear lord you're a cutie."
Michigan blushed as Alabama turned to continue pouring drinks. now silently thinking of when to ask indiana about the idea, deciding to ask his lover who was next to the fridge, "do you think 'Dian would want to? I mean I'll ask him but I dont want to be springing-"
although he was asking Alabama about it,, it seamed he didn't have to as arms wrapped from above his shoulders with hands next resting on his chest, "I'm gonna say you the trouble of asking for and say that sounds really fun." A kiss pressed against his cheek and he blushed, looking to his side, "commercial break." Indiana smiled.
Michigan grinned nervously, his smile shining at Indiana. He'd already passed the idea by Ohio- so, he got to bring them all on a date, and frankly, he knew where he'd bring them. "Awesome, do either of you have anything planned this week?" When he got a no from both of them, they each agreed on Wednesday, the day currently being Monday.
"Alright, love birdies, ready to get back to the movie, its about to turn back on," Ohio called this from the door way, making the three in the kitchen laugh before fallowing Ohio back out to finish the movie.

When it came to Wednesday and they all got together, Michigan couldn't help but grin, it was early right now in his opinion, but he wasn't surprised to see Alabama up tho as the south state was always awake early. He had walked into the kitchen, only to be met by a bear hug from Alabama, "Hey, Bugs, good morning."
Michigan smiled at the nickname, hugging Alabama back, tho groggy, "Morning, Sugar snap, how do you get up so early everyday?"
"Well for starters, im used to planning an hour early for anything since you, Dian and hio are an hour ahead." He let go of Michigan to pour his lover a cup of coffee, "and, it's just in southern nature."
Michigan nodded slowly, taking the caffeine with a grin, "well thank you for coffee.... you need to sleep more tho." He yawned as he drank from the cup, he was already dressed but God was he tired.
Alabama grinned, sitting calmly against the counter, "and why would I do that on the day a cutie is bringin me on a date?" Michigan blushed as he laughed gently, rubbing his eyes.
"There's like an hour before we leave, I think you could have slept in a bit." He sighed, shaking his head with a chuckle while Alabama roled his eyes.
"Wouldn't dream of it," he joked, opening the fridge to see what he could cook regarding breakfast.
"You wouldn't have long enough to." He grinned, seeing a look shoot from Alabama.
"I'll start sleeping with you if you're that worried bout my sleepin schedule." He turned from the fridge and saw Michigan, face red spreading down his neck. Alabama's head tilted for half a second before he realized what he said, only to laugh at Michigan, "that too if you really want-"
"No-! I mean, not no but like.. God damn you," Alabama didn't stop laughing at Michigan, which of who hit their head against the table in defeat.
Alabama set down what he was about to cook, going behind where Michigan sat, leaning down over his back to rest his chin on Michigan's shoulder, "it's ok, Bugs, I'm only teasing.." He smirked and gave Michigan a kiss on the cheek, "you are adorable while flustered tho, definitely happy to be the cause." He laughed when Michigan groaned in embarrassment, ruffling his hair before going back to the counter to cook.
Indiana was next to walk in, yawning as he looked over the kitchen, "hey cuties," he walked in and glanced at Michigan, leaning down and kissing his head before going to Alabama, "what happened to michi?" He questioned, kissing Alabama on the cheek as he was cooking.
Alabama smirked, chuckling a bit, "he's ok.. just tired, partially because of me." Alabama spoke calmly before turning to give Indiana a propper kiss, giggling as he saw Indiana raise a brow.
"That so?" He questioned with a giggle, walking over and gently refilling Michigan's glass of coffee, "fair to say you're giving him a hard morning? "
Ohio walked in next, leaning down and kissing Michigan's head before leaning back up, planting a kiss on Indiana's cheek, "Morning, loves," he went to Alabama next, kissing him on the cheek since he was cooking, "so are we all just teasing mich?"
Indiana laughed, shaking his head as he poured Ohio a cup, " 'Bama started it."
"Blame Michigan for having a dirty mind, I just told him if he was worried about my sleep schedule he could see to it when I sleep. " he threw a playful grin as Michigan now looked up.
"You said you would just sleep with me. " They accused slightly, pulling their cup of coffee toward them as Blush still stuck to his face.
"You'd see too it when I sleep, and more. " Alabama smirked turning off the stove as he finished frying some bacon and eggs. "What you interprate is your own fault." He started to dish plates and Ohio walked over, standing next to him to give some aid, carrying plates over to the table calmly.
"You just.." Michigan sighed, smiling greatfully to the food, "thanks for breakfast, it looks amazing." Alabama walked over next, carrying his and ohio's plates.
"For real, its delicious." Idiana complimented, getting a grin from the south state.
"Tasty as you," Ohio joked, starting to eat while Alabama snickered.
"Your all welcome; just eat," and so they did. Michigan had been done first and he had gone to dishes, while Indiana collected the plates from the table to bring them after all were done.
When everyone settled and got back to the table, Michigan was smiling a bit like a dork, excited to be able to bring them all on the date he had planned.
Indiana and Ohio had gone to change out of pajamas while Alabama and Michigan were still in the kitchen, sitting at the table and now talking with each other, the past embarrassment being mostly forgotten.
"So where are you taking us, mich?" Alabama questioned this as Michigan grinned.
"Well... to michigan." He said this and Alabama rolled his eyes.
"But where ?" Michigan snickered a little and Alabama huffed, shaking his head, "you are just cruel, ya know that?"
"Mhmmm, I'm very mean.. if you're honestly uncomfortable going if I don't tell you tho I can." Michigan said this quickly as his anxiety kicked in about wanting to make sure he was crossing boundaries.
Alabama shook his head; giving Michigan a smile, "it's fine, it's a surprise," he smiled calmly, watching Michigan ease, "what kind of surprise is one you know about?"
Michigan grinned, giving a short nod, watching as Indiana and Ohio were returning. "So long as you're ok with it."
"Talking about screwing again?"Ohio joked, making Alabama choke on his water while Michigan quickly turned, a confused expression covering him, fallowed by flustered.
"Without us tooo," Indiana teased, walking over to where Alabama was sitting, "I'm jealous."
Alabama blushed although he was much better at laughing and joining the jokes, "Don't worry, there's plenty to go around." Indiana rolled his eyes fondly before setting his hands gently on Alabamas shoulders from behind the chair.
Meantime, Ohio was teasing Michigan with questions, getting the fellow north state to blush and try to explain himself, only to see the other calm down, then light up again as he saw the time, "ready to go-?"
"You were able to control that way to quick," Ohio laughed, and Michigan blushed a bit again, tho his excitement showed much clearer as Ohio slung an arm around his back, "alright, I'm ready.. you two?"
Alabama and Indiana grinned as they went around the table, calmly leaning on Michigan for the teleport. "Ready."
"Reds"
"Alright; here we go, " Michigan calmly gripped them and brought them to the Michigan shore line on a beach, where there was a large basket, bringing a grin to the north state's expression, "and, here we are. "
Alabama grinned as the water slowly moved back and forth from their direction, "the beach, hmm?" He looked and saw Michigan's nervous smile, making his heart flutter, "it's beautiful."
Indiana was stuck staring at the waves as they moved back and forth, looking at how the sun reflected on the water, "you have that right..." Indiana loved watching the ocean and honestly he forgot a lot that Michigan had such a pretty shore line.
Ohio grinned, wrapping his arms around Michigan's torso as he looked at the water, "Pretty as you." He liked complimenting; and took pride in it whenever he got a smile or laugh from whoever was the victim to his compliments.
Michigan nodded, staring off, "I thought it was calm despite it being a public place." Alabama hummed at that, carefully walking over and placing a kiss on Michigan's cheek, Michigan picking up the basket mentioned before.
The 4 stuck close to each other, messing around a bit while Michigan lead them across the shoreline, slowly approaching hill.
Alabama watched as they approached the hill, feeling a bit chilly considering the difference between the northern temperature to the south temp he was used to. He gave a quiet, yet audible shiver the got a risen eyebrow from Indiana.
Indiana looked over Alabama before smiling and tossing his jacket to hit him in the chest, "take that bama; my shot is dead center."
Alabama laughed as he slid the hoodie on, shaking his head, "I'd say you're an ass if you didn't just give me my new hoodie."
Indiana scoffed but rolled his eyes, "Cute, but I'm getting that back" Indiana laughed as he saw Alabama simply smile, sticking out his tongue at him.