🍻🌵🍝🥜

if yall have ideas for emojis let me know-)

Request : blakesartpools
Hope you like it!

TW:Anxiety Attack described in a lot of detail

Indiana and Ohio have been in a relationship for awhile, and they were semi open with it. Ohio didn't mind asking to much about people knowing the two were in a relationship, but he personally did fear about his friends possibly hating him- and than there was indiana.
Indiana, while very sweet, he worried often about just anyone finding out. He cared a lot about Ohio, and while he was scared about people finding out he was in a relationship, he worried more about how Ohio handled it.
He did trust Ohio to handle things fine, he also just didn't want his lover to get hurt. So, with this mutual feeling, both Ohio and Indiana only told a few people.
As it stood, they had only told gov, (because they felt like they had to) Texas, (complete accident, but he was surprisingly supportive, he just gave them a smile and thumbsup) Wisconsin, (he, like texas, walked in on them... it was fine, he was more so just yelling about what he went in to rant about anyway, like, he didn't give two shits) and finally, both Alabama and Michigan, they trusted those two.
Speaking of those two, they were all 4 playing words with friends. Currently Alabama was in lead, and Ohio swore he could hear Alabama from his own room where he was yelling in victory. Ohio smiled gently, feeling his heart pump a little. He constantly had Indiana telling him about Alabama- Ohio wasn't the closest, but they were still close. And Ohio personally was just a bit closer with Michigan.
As it came to ohio's turn to play, he managed the word 'acceptability' and there was immediately multiple comments in the shared chat on how it was bullshit, making him giggle. He responded saying that they should just accept that he's better than them, and immediately the chat exploded.
Ohio shook his head, turning over in his bed with a stupid grin on his face. He didn't understand.. it was probably just because Indiana was playing with him and they were all joking around. But than again, his heart skipped a beat when Alabama said something about how he must think he's cute, being able to spell out the big word.
He didn't understand why his face heated up so quickly, he couldn't.. no, it was because he was talking with Indiana and they both had friends there.
As they kept playing, Ohio couldn't really think right. Or, right in his own opinion he guessed. But.. he remembered Indiana talk about how he questioned polyamorous once.. No.he watched as the otheres played their turns, but he himself was slow. He couldn't think right. He was focusing to much on the others. He put in a bland word.. "bland." He input it and sighed, seeing the laughing emojis hit the chat.
He went into his and Indiana's private chat, typing slowly.
'Polyamorous, Indiana said that's what it was called, right?'
"Hey dia..." He sighed, looking down from his phone.
'If Dia already said he's poly, he wouldn't judge, Ohio, right?'
"I kinda think I'm *delete* are you still polyamorous?"
'He won't be mad, he won't be mad, he won't be mad'
"I've been questioning about... *delete* I think I might have a crush and I don't know how it works"
'Please don't leave, just don't leave, you can be mad, just don't leave
"I just know I still love you and yet I have these similar feelings to others as well."
Ohio dropped his phone out of fear onto his lap, starring as he got a response.
"Hey love, I'd be fine with adding people into our relationship so long as communication stayed healthy!" Thank, fucking, God, "who were you thinking about?"
Ohio grinned gently, starting to type out his message, "well I think i-" he accidently shut his tabs and groaned. A notification popped up that Indiana was typing so he clicked it and started retyping his message begrudgingly as he had to retype it fully.
"I think I also like Michigan.. and Alabama but I don't want to talk to them yet until I talk it through with you. I can't explain it well but I mean, they make me feel like I've got some giddy crush, similar to how we've acted since that month when we started talking about dating."
He hit send then glanced up, seeing Indiana stop typing.. except his nickname in the chat diananai.. Diana was the nickname Alabama- No, no no.
'Bamala started typing
'MittenLakes started typing'
Ohio's eyes widened and his hands shook. He was in the stupid word game chat.. no no no this can't- just no.
He threw his phone toward his door and it hit the wall next to it loudly, making ohio's hands throw up to his ears, covering them fully. He leaned brought his legs closer in an attempt to feel safer, but his muscles immediately felt like they were aching and unable to move. They were very stiff, and hurt all through him. He heard his phone buzz and his hands attempted to press harder against his ears with no luck of silencing his surroundings.
'They're gonna yell at him.. they have to hate him. He told them without talking to Indiana more, he would hate Ohio too now. Indiana literally said he wanted communication and Ohio sent the message to all 3 of them.. God no, no'
Ohio was hyperventilating, he couldn't stop what he was doing. He had barely any control over literally anything he was doing at this point. And it didn't help when he heard a knocking on his door. When he heard a faint voice he didn't answer, and tho he was pretty sure he saw Indiana walking in, he shit his eyes tightly.