☆🆗️🤙🗽🐊🎭🦅

Texas ✨Dances✨ -and gets bullied for it

  Texas yawned as he had a pounding migraine- he regretted going to that party. He usually wouldn't do that, tho- why did he go to that party? His head hurt and- okie. Oh how that guy could get him to do the dumbest shit.. what did he do last night?
    As texas walked towards the bathroom, he knew he could remember the ride back home- he was pretty sure that they called someone to give both him and Oklahoma a ride home... California maybe? Yeah, cali joked he was jealous of their partying and- oh God he made some... remarks.
    As texas brushed his teeth he shook his head, his reflection showing just how wastes he had gotten- he didn't smell, so that was good at least. After washing his face he removed his hat that was lazily tipped on his head moments before, brushing his hair calmly before he left the bathroom.
    He stopped at his room before going to the livingroom; slipping on one of New yorks hoodies. Texas always had a collection of the north state's hoodies, mostly because when they all started dating him and York were awkward.
    That could sound confusing, tho really it was quite sweet as it was their way of showing they did care for each other. It had started when one night all of the lovers had been sitting in the living room, watching TV and York's bracelet snapped-
    "Shit." The north state cursed as beads dropped on the couch, a comfort bracelet snapping. Sure, he swiped up the beads relatively easily and was able to shove them in his pocket, messaging Washington and owning up to it right than. Washington wasn't upset or anything- tho york was, and it was pretty clear. He did an ok job masking it, but tex noticed the north state was tracing the spot on his wrist where the bracelet had been.
   "Hey uh... mind if I see your hand?" Texas spoke quietly when he had spoke to york. None of the others had seen what happened due to it happening between york and texas on the couch, but texas was attentive when it came to those small things- York being upset, or any of his lovers being upset, easily saddened the south state.
    When york shot his vision to texas, his vision softened at seeing how awkward yet offput or disappointed the south state seamed to look. He calmly moved his hand over to texas; and his lips couldn't help but mock the other's as he saw texas smile a bit.
    Texas brought his own his own hands up to his neck, untying a bandanna before carefully looping it twice loosely around yorks wrist, glancing up to the north state's wrist before putting a loose knot, than carefully putting york's hands between both of his own.
   York felt an unfamiliar heat hit his neck, spreading to his cheeks, but he simply moved over and kissed tex's cheek gently,  holding his jaw with his free hand,  "thank you,  Shooter, I appreciate it.."
   Texas swallowed but grinned, slowly moving his eyes back to the tv,  "no problem,  Empire.."

    The next day,  texas had found york's hoodie,  hanging on his door nob with a note in the pocket,  claiming it a fair trade.

   As soon as texas got to the living room,  he saw york give a grin while cali was snickering a little, Oklahoma looking ever so slightly guilty. Texas rose a brow but went in the kitchen to grab a glass of coffee before going back in the living room,  handing one calmly to york as he sat next to the other tiredly.
     Florida and Louisiana were watching texas; seaming puzzled,  which brought a little concern to texas.. "are you two ok? Do I have somethin on me or somethin?"
    Florida slowly got his chaotic grin,  "I'm sure you had something on you last night."
   "I mean- no'tin 'gainst ya, it's jus' that we thought we could party" Loui smirked as he leaned back in his seat while Oklahoma chuckled nervously.
    "My bets is on Oklahoma being on him. " York spoke so firmly yet his slight hint of humor got a kick with his smile.
   Texas slowly had thoughts run through his mind as he groaned as he rubbed his temple,  "Mind at least tellin me what I did so I can remember?"
    "You got that wasted?" Florida laughed,  tho there wasn't judgement in his voice- from most states he would get awkward and fumble,  but his lovers never necessarily 'targeted him'- they just messed with him... a lot.
   "Oh hunny,  we can show you, " cali laughed as he handed york his phone that was open to messages.
    Texas watched as a video of him dancing drunk to a random pop song, that reminded him of cali, played and he saw himself doing what looked to be,  in his opinion,  decent break dancing- not his best,  "ok.. you have all seen be do popping, stiff and lean-streat- which seams to be a poor mix that I did while drunk..?" He shrugged and York laughed,  shaking his head.
    "Is sorta what you did after.. that.."Oklahoma looked nervously- he hasn't recorded,  it was one of California's friends- which is how the west state got the videos to begin with.
    Texas sighed boredly as he starred at the phone,  drinking his coffee before york turned it back to him. A song texas barely recognized started playing,  and he saw himself set his hat on oklahomas head before walking up to.. something while covering his hands in some, what,  paste? He tried to focus his vision calmly before- oh.  Pole dancing,  "not the best.. honestly could've gone higher.." He muttered this judgmentally  as he kept watching, shaking his head when he saw himself hop down onto a mat and take a shot, "... not even twizzle or turn? just lunge.." He looked back up and saw amused looks from all his lovers.
    He paused for a second, brain taking a few seconds to function considering his hang over before his hand hit his mouth and he was looking down- blush still visible as he tipped his hat as much as he possibly could,  hiding his embarresment- take it He didn't hide it well but he tried.
    "Not the best, huh?" Loui questioned,  now leaning forward in his chair with interest, much like all of texas lovers. 
   York glanced between cali's phone and texas, "I thought it was pretty great but if you know you can do better somehows I wanna hear the story."
    Cali took his phone back with a hum,  "hey Tex,  what's 'Twizzle'? You have managed to get me very, very interested."
    Oklahoma sat next to texas, taking his hat while pulling him by the shoulder against him,  "you can't jus' out and say all that wit'out context."
    "Highschool.." texas mumbled this,  coughing when florida yelled something along the lines of not hearing him.  "In high school I had a friend who.. I practiced dancing with,  and I once boasted- I said I was better at all of it,  she said I can't be since she knows pole, we both took classes- I also joined cuz guys were creeping her out but that's off topic-" he rambled on for a bit,  trying to explain enough he wouldn't have to answer questions, "she did pole dancing as sport and so I sorta pushed her to do her best by competing with her.." As he slowly drew off again,  York ruffled his hair.
     "Well that's very manly of you." York chuckled as texas was suddenly much more comfortable, leaning back.  York seamed to know how to keep texas talking.
     "Wouldn't be saying shit if you saw comp." York hummed, tapping his leg to that.
     "Bet, what were they called again?" York spoke with a smirk,  challenging the other.  Either way,  york would win this.
    "Well- their was pole show down revel, the annual fort worth,  austin-... no.  York no no wait don't look please I was joking-" texas whined as he has immediately saw york pull out his own phone.
    "What year?" York continued with a smirk before humming, "never mind,  found you in contestant list- holy shit." York clicked on a video as he watch texas, well,  compete.  The most popular one was a video of tex's dancing to, marry on a cross.
    York blushed and chuckled,  calmly handing around his phone,  this specific dance being done the year before. "Pretty recent, cowboy,  sure it was just high school ?"
    "Fuck you... love you tho." Tex's couldn't get away with just insulting the other anymore,  no matter how much he wanted to mean it,  he always fallowed up with a something more sweet, which did make for interesting sentences at times.
     "Shit texas, how many out takes did that have?" Florida asked this and texas blushed, looking back down.
     "None- that was live in contest. Practicing it I decided a week before 'show' what I really wanted to do so, about 15 hours of practice.. mostly on timing really.." He was embarrassed, more and more as he spoke.
   Oklahoma laughed a little, rubbing texas shoulder as he was passed the phone. "Shit your strong.."
   "You make it sound like you just noticed," texas teased, glancing at york's phone screen, "I almost fell tho right... there. Confetti got under my hand and it just about tore my grip from right there- not to great when that's the only thing holding you 15 feet high."
    Oklahoma looked shocked, "the recording does not give the hight of this pole credit." Texas shook his head calmly, easing up as he looked at the screen.
     "You gonna go again this year?:" Cali questioned, which most of texas lovers did have interest in the answer.
    Texas shrugged, handing York's phone back when Oklahoma finished watching, "dunno, didn't want to break boundaries or any-"
    "-I have doubt any uh us have a problem wit you dancing, Mon Canard." Loui hummed as he smiled at texas,  "especially since you explained it's sport."
     "...I feel like I'd believe that a bit more of ya didn't call me a duck." Texas chuckled,  seeing loui roll his eyes.
   "Ok,  Ma Biche." Loui grinned as he saw texas blush and shake his head,  "what's wrong,  my doe?"
      "You know damn well how that sounds, Ma Chatte- sorry,  my cat." He snickered as he saw Loui shake his head.
     "Mon Ours- york, hug him,  you're closer," loui laughed,  as he saw york simply set a protective arm around tex's torso. "Mon Loup, you seem much more comfortable,  and I'll say again,  I don't think any of us mind."
    Texas rolled his eyes- tho he was very comfortable in his lovers grips. "Whatever,  loulou.." He grinned,  watching Louisiana smile to him.  They messed with each other- tho times like this made texas happy he was, for a short time,  a Colony of France.
     After this they all hung out,  not commenting on texas dancing much more.  They had fun teasing him tho, and it was very funny when gov walked out.
   "Okay- texas.  You have officially got the show to put a poledancing tag on the website." Texas stared at gov for a minute before slowly nodding.
    "Mkay... tell me tho, it's that a bad thing?  I mean,  new audience. " Texas tapped his leg and his lovers were a mix of intrigued,  tho also trying not to laugh.
     "Tex- tags mean content aligns. " Gov swung his hand over a few times to see if texas would catch on.
     "Well.. I don't think Greg had a pole so I don't know how that's gettin funded... have fun with that tho." He grinned and gov groaned slightly.
     "You're ok with.. pole dancing for the show?"
    "Why not? "
    "Okay.. time to go fill out these papers than-"
    "For an order?"
     Gov starred at texas a second, "order of?"
   Texas smiled, leaning onto york a bit, "a pole."
   Gov starred a second before sighing.