Chapter 1

StarMedia: A year after #KanyeWest revealed that #Drake fathered a child during a bitter feud, the Canadian rapper finally revealed who his child mother is in a sweet instagram post

StarMedia: A year after #KanyeWest revealed that #Drake fathered a child during a bitter feud, the Canadian rapper finally revealed who his child mother is in a sweet instagram post. Drake states that he has been in a relationship with singer #SantanaBanks the daughter of music mogul #CarlosBanks for four years.

50,000 likes ~ 1,300 comments

---

ChampagnePapi: Six years of knowing you and four years of experiencing the purest form of love with you

ChampagnePapi: Six years of knowing you and four years of experiencing the purest form of love with you. Our Zara has the best mother on the planet and she doesn't even know it yet but I will forever give you your flowers. 

5,000,000 likes ~ 30,000 comments

---

When you have been in the limelight for as long as I have, you get used to your privacy being invaded. Every relationship I have been in has been highly publicized to the point where staying in the relationship seemed almost impossible.

The relationship that I have with my child's father is something that I value dearly as it's something that we have been able to keep under wraps for years. I realised how serious Aubrey was about me when he signed to Banks Records which is owned by my father and he has just become a member of the family.

Now that we have chosen to reveal it to the world, I understand that we are about to on surveillance by everyone. My net worth is higher than Aubrey's so I have no fear of being called a gold digger but one thing that I will not stand for is being called a baby mama.

I am Santana Banks and I will be addressed as such.

"When are we getting back together?" Aubrey asks me as we watch our daughter who is having her swimming lesson.

"Aubrey." I give him a look as I rub some sunscreen onto my legs. "I thought we decided that we were better off as co-parents."

"You decided that." He says while grabbing my right leg. "Let me help you with that." 

I giggle while filming filming him on my instagram story as he rubs the sunscreen into my leg. Aubrey smirks as his hands trail further up to my forbidden area and that's when I stop filming to swat his hand away.