Chapter 21

SantanaBanks: I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly

7,000,000 likes ~ 18,000 comments

---

The Banks family minus Zain and Cheyenne decided to do a day trip to Malibu in my dad's yacht so we could do some fun water activities without the general public watching us. Ronnie brought his jet-skis along while I rented out some boards so we could do some paddle boarding with the kids. 

"Rosalia, Theo and Zara." My dad calls out to his grandkids who have their life vests on. "Come join me."

"I want to stay with aunt Santana." Rosalia sweetly says as she wraps her arms around me and I smile widely.

Ronnie's daughter is six years old while Theo is four so they are still fairly young and I often feel bad for not being more involved in their lives. My brother is doing the best that he can as a single dad and not once has he ever asked for our help which makes me feel conflicted. I know that he's trying to give his children the world but I wish he would open up about his struggles.

"You're the cutest." I tell Rosalia as I smother her face in kisses before looking up at my daughter who is only interested in her grandfather. A smile forms on my lips as he helps the kids onto his lap and seeing the way the kids latch onto the steering wheel only makes me smile more.

"Dad must be practicing black magic because there's no way that all my kids abandon me." Ronnie pouts while crossing his arms and we all laugh at him. "Not one kid chose to stay with me."

"I've got your girl." I remind him while sticking my tongue out and he playfully flips me off when Rosalia isn't looking.

"Smile." Our mom says as she holds up her camera and I plaster the biggest smile on my face as she snaps a picture of us. "Beautiful."

My dad continues to steer the yacht for another twenty minutes and that's when Aubrey comes up from his little nap. He spent the whole night in the studio so I offered for him to just stay at home but he knows how much these family days mean to me.