Chapter 5

SantanaBanks: Not usually one to address false rumors but don't believe everything you read

4,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Zara has a dance show today so we invited the fam bam and then some to come support our little girl. We definitely made a scene as we arrived at the hall and the realisation that Zara comes from a famous family hit hard.

A member of staff tried to say that Zara could only have her parents and one extra person present for the show but there was far too many of us to kick out. Tyler started filming shit on Instagram which obviously made the staff members quieten down because they know that we have large followings.

"Give mommy a kiss." I reach for my daughter who has her arms wrapped around her grandfathers neck. "Zara."

"No." She buries her face in my dad's neck and he starts laughing. 

"How does it feel to carry this child for almost ten months only for her to be granddad's girl?" My dad asks while rubbing her back and I stick my tongue out at him. "Zara give momma a kiss then I'll take you to the line."

She pulls her head up, "Ok."

"We lost our child to your dad." Aubrey snickers as my dad sets my daughter down and she runs over to me. "Dadda wants a kiss too."

Zara sighs dramatically, "Ok."

"Your daughter is literally my spirit animal." Cheyenne laughs while taking a video of Zara. "I want to be her."

I pick my daughter up before smothering her face in kisses which makes her giggle and Aubrey soon joins as our family take pictures of us. I notice other parents capturing the moment which makes me inwardly roll my eyes because this is supposed to be a private moment.

"Zain, Ronnie." Zara calls out to her uncles. "Gimme kiss."

We all laugh at how cute she sounds and I give her another squeeze before passing her over to my brothers who pepper her face in kisses. I really hope that my little girl knows how loved she is by the people in her life and I hope that we can continue to show her this same love for the rest of our lives.

 I really hope that my little girl knows how loved she is by the people in her life and I hope that we can continue to show her this same love for the rest of our lives