Chapter 3

ChampagnePapi: CocktailMami #Lostfiles

4,000,000 likes ~ 16,000 comments

---

Last night, Aubrey and I ended up making love which is something that we do often but it was different this time around. I feel as if we have crossed a stage in our relationship that we may not be able to recover from but I'm kind of excited to see what happens next.

"DRAKE!"

Aubrey slips his hand through mine as we walk out of the Nike store, having bought up everything in their latest collection for all three of us. Ronnie and Tyler follow closely behind us as we encounter the paparazzi who are crowding around our vehicle.

"Get out of the way." Aubrey says while opening the door for me and I smile as I enter the jeep first followed by Aubrey. Ronnie enters through the passenger side while Tyler gets in on the drivers side which is always risky since he loves to use his phone behind the wheel.

"Gang gang." Tyler films us all on his phone before flipping the camera to show the fans and paparazzi screaming our names. "This is the real world."

"Just drive man." Aubrey calls out.

"Don't be a hater." Tyler responds as he sets his phone up on the tripod before starting the car. "Where we heading?"

"My dad's studio." Ronnie responds. "We're going to check out a potential artist."

"How long is that going to take?" I ask my brother while scrolling through my instagram

"How long is that going to take?" I ask my brother while scrolling through my instagram. "I have plans to see the girls."

"Oh no, we've got plans to see the girls." Aubrey corrects me and I snort. "Your friends always have you doing the dumbest shit online."

Ronnie turns back to look at me, "And you rarely tag them so how am I supposed to find my future wife?"

"Nobody told you to be a divorced dad of two at twenty six." Everyone reacts to my words.

"Damn sis, how you gone do me like that?" Ronnie dramatically rolls his eyes before turning back to face the front. "I thought you had my back."

Tyler kisses his teeth,  "Women always throw shit in your face. I can't tell you the amount of times that my girl's told me that she's over something only to throw that shit back in my face the very next day."