Chapter 10

SantanaBanks: future hubby

3,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

"This is why we can't take you niggas out to eat." Tyler shakes his head as Aubrey and I walk through the doors. "We're about to do some fine dining at this luxury cafe and ya'll dressed like you're going to take the dogs out for a walk."

"Oh hell." Aubrey bursts out laughing while I purse my lips at his brother.

"Asshole." I flip him off before taking a seat. "I look better than you."

"Girl, you look like a fisherman." My jaw drops and Tyler laughs loudly while pointing at me.. "I'm just kidding, you look good."

"This is lightskin men for you." Lori remarks while giving him the side eye. "He thinks he's cute now that the shaderoom is posting him on their page."

Miracle giggles, "Ain't that the truth and now I have to deal with all these little girls."

"Don't get onto my little brother like that, he's been popping since my degrassi days." Aubrey throws his arm around his brother who starts throwing up foreign gang signs. "This is my guy right here."

"Ya'll doing too much

"Ya'll doing too much." Michael chuckles and I tune out of the conversation as I start reading through the menu. "Anyways, the reason why we're here is to congratulate the couple on their engagement."

Lori and Miracle lean over to kiss my cheek as I blush.

"That's why I'm surprised that they didn't dress up." Tyler lifts his glass up to his lips. "Looking like they just did a school run."

"And just like that, you're not allowed to see your niece no more." I tell him while looking him up and down. "And you're not invited to anything Banks related."

"Ouch." Tyler starts coughing. "You just came for my entire life."

"That's our future family right there and I trapped the princess." Aubrey winks at me and I roll my eyes.