Chapter 6

SantanaBanks: Baby Mama, No Drama

5,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

I dropped Cheyenne off at LAX this morning which was a bittersweet moment since I miss having her around. Cheyenne is one of the few people that I'm able to completely unload onto and we were able to channel that into a new project that we are set to develop.

"How's the song coming along?" My dad asks while taking his headphones off and I start playing the verse that I just recorded. "Sounds good."

I pull a face, "It could be better."

"What's the issue?" He asks while sitting down on the chair besides me. "Unload that crazy mind of yours onto me."

"Do you think that Aubrey and I are endgame?" I look at my dad's and he keeps his facial expression the same while maintaining eye contact. "Do you think we'll actually make it?"

I purse my lips as he answers my question with a question, "What do you think?" 

"Cheyenne brought up the idea of people having more than one soulmate but instead of looking for them, we give ourselves reasons to stay with the person that we are with." I bite down on my bottom lip. "What if my relationship with Aubrey has run its course? Maybe that'll explain why we're at this awkward stage."

"And if it has?" My dad grabs my hand. "How would that make you feel?"

"It would make me feel as if I just wasted these four years." I rub my lips together. "I love him so much but I always wonder if he feels the same. He tells me that he loves me but he doesn't fight for me at all. Aubs hasn't brought up the idea of moving in together again nor has he mentioned our future which hurts more than I would like it to."

My dad smiles slightly, "Get in the booth

My dad smiles slightly, "Get in the booth."

I don't even have to ask since my dad knows exactly what he is doing so I quickly make my way into the booth and I put my headphones back on as he messes around with the mixing board.