Chapter 20

SantanaBanks: CW and Banks Production Headquarters are ready for the world premiere of SIREN

3,000,000 likes ~ 14,000 comments

---

Tonight is the world premiere of Siren which I am really excited about since I was called in to do some ADR a few weeks ago. I have been waiting for the release of this movie since it first wrapped so to finally be at this stage now feels like a fever dream.

"Is this how going to the gym looks like?" Aubrey asks as we pulls up opposite the pretzel stand that we're eating from. "Did you atleast get me one?"

I gesture to the bag in my arm, "Got enough to feed the fam."

"Get in." 

"Thought you were on a diet." My cousin, Cheyenne gives me a small nudge as we start walking towards the car. "You wouldn't finish my charcuterie board but here you are, scoffing cinnamon sugar pretzels down your throat. "

"Shut up, Chey." I roll my eyes at her. "Get in the back, I'm going to sit up front."

She kisses her teeth at me, "What if something happens to me back there?"

"Not everything is a movie."

My mood brightens as I enter the car and look back to see Ronnie sitting in the backseat. Our relationship has improved since our argument on our partners and I'm just trying to be a little more appreciative of the moments that we have together.

I had no right to bring up his divorce and he had no right to talk me in a certain manner.

"Let's get some of those pretzels." Ronnie says as he snatches the bag from the console and I just lift my phone up to snap a quick candid pic of all four of us. "I know your asses didn't go to the gym with that full face beat."

"Bitch please." Chey flips her hair. "We didn't look like this when we left the house."