Chapter 16

SantanaBanks: American Horror Story or Westworld need to get me on their show

3,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

---

Miracle and I have been arguing for the past twenty minutes over the kiss that never happened with Tyler. I don't like that she's trying to come for me when she knows who I am and the loyalty that I have towards Aubrey who was the only man I wanted.

"Don't be that girl who blames the other woman when they did nothing wrong. Your man tried to come onto me but I shut that shit down before anything could have ever happened so if you want to fight somebody then Tyler is wherever the fuck he is." I snap at her and her eyes light up in anger. "If you touch me, I will hurt you."

"You're supposed to be my friend." Miracle looks at me with a hurt expression on her face. "Friends don't go after eachother's men."

I sigh exasperatedly, "I did not make a move at him."

"Well you never told me about it."

"How could I?" My heart softens as I notice how defeated she looks. "You mean a lot to me and the last thing that I would want to do is hurt you when I see how happy you are. I know all about your history with men and how tough it's been so I would never do anything to ruin what you have now."

Miracle surprises me by bursting into tears and I am somewhat forced to comfort her despite her anger towards me.

"Nothing happened." I assure her while running my hand through her hair. "Tyler may be an asshole but that guy loves you, as do I."

"Why am I never good enough?" She cries into my shoulders. "Whenever I feel as if life is going well for me, something always messes it up and it's not fair."

"Then you make him work." I slightly pull away from her before cupping her face. "You show that man your worth and you let him know that he can never take advantage of you because you're Miracle fucking Watts."

"I'm pregnant

"I'm pregnant."

Miracle's words take me by complete surprise and I can barely react to her words as I am reminded of my desire to conceive a second child.