Duke

A/N

I"m going to preface this with a T/W. There are things in this chapter and the next few to come that may be triggering. Drug use, Abuse, SA.....So this is your warning.

The car stops abruptly in front of a large dark window next to a door at the end of the building. There were men standing around the building watching every move the two men in the car made. The engine shuts off as they both step out of the vehicle and walk over to the door. It swings open and a man walks out to meet them. He was rough looking, bald, with a horrible handlebar mustache. He had this vibe of total gangster wanna-be. Like he was compensating for something. There was an exchange of words and of the two men pointed to you in the back of the vehicle.

They walk over to the back of the vehicle and open it.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" The new man had a voice like nails on a chalkboard. "This is the little bird Bobby wants me to have, huh?" He licks his lips and puckers up to you.

A look of utter disgust floods you as you spit in his face. His reaction was instantaneous; a fist connects with the left side of your face. You can feel the swelling already building. You were seeing blinding lights in your vision.

"Not to have, just to hold, for now." One of the men in black suits grabs you by the arm pulling you out of the vehicle.

"Either way, she will make a nice ornament for us around here." The bald man brushes you hair out of your face then grabs your chin pinching down hard. "We will take good care of her." One of the thugs by the door walks over and takes you by the other arm walking you into the garage.

You struggle trying to get free but with the two of them holding you it was useless. You kick out trying to hit the one on your right. It trips him and he hits the ground. A blinding light shoots through your vision as pain strikes that back of your head. You drop to your knees dazed, trying to gain some sort of strength to get free. A hard cold thing is placed under your chin pulling your head upward. Your eyes meet this new mans gaze.

"I know you don't know me, but I'm Duke. I'm the one you will have to listen to, and if not..." The gun was moved from your chin to between your legs." We have other ways to get what we want from you."

A single tear falls down your left cheek. All you could think about was how this could be the end of you. No way I was going to let them do what they want with me in the name of Bobby's punishment. Looking up through the haze you see him smiling down at you. Laughing at the position you were in, like you were nothing more than a prize.

Your phone starts to vibrate in your pocket. Trying to ignore it so no one else notices, but Duke hears it. He reaches down and grabs you by the hips pulling you up to his level. He sticks his hand into your pocket pulling out your phone, there was an unknown number on the screen, and Duke answers it, putting it on speaker.

"Whoever this is, she's a little busy right now. You're gonna have to call back later. Or never!" Duke had a devilish grin on his face.

"Duke? What the fuck! Where's Y/N?" Mikes voice came booming through the speaker of the phone.

"She's not your problem anymore Mike."

"Oh yeah, the fuck she isn't. But now you're at the top of my list." The change in his voice to a deep growl makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up.

"Oh yeah? That's if you can find her." Duke hangs up the phone. "Get her in the car. We have to move her now!"

The two thugs from before grab you by the arms and legs carrying you to an older Cadillac parked out back. They throw you in the trunk and slam it shut. You start to kick and scream making as much noise as possible, hoping someone would hear you that could help. The trunk pops open and you are hit in the face with the back of a pistol. You are almost out of it enough to pass out, but you fight it to stay awake.

"Shut your mouth Bitch!" Duke goes to hit you again but you close your mouth and cover your head with your hands. "Get her out of here now!"

"Where are we taking her?" One of the thugs asks him.

"To my love shack. They can watch her till I get Mike off my back." Duke slams the trunk again banging on it loudly three times.

The car speeds off down the road making hard turns, shifting you around in the trunk. After what seems like a long while the car finally stops and the engine turns off. You hear footsteps as they step to the back of the car. The trunk opens and the two of them grab you again hauling you inside of the house. You notice there was many people scattered around the house talking and drinking. You pass by one room and notice a couple of women using drugs. Great, a drug house, you're not leaving here alive. This was Bobby's plan, to kill you for what you did.

"In this one. You have the keys?" One of the guys says to the other.

"Yeah, put her on the bed."

They fling you down pulling your arms above your head. One of them unlocks your right hand then locks it back. Your arms are weak and go limp, but they had you chained to a headboard of some kind. Your vision still blurry and fading, the loud pounding in your head making you wince at every sound. Blinking your eyes open for a second you see a very large man standing in the doorway. He walks in looking you up and down followed by a female as she does the same. She tips back the beer in her hand then sets it down on the table to her left.

"OOOH, a new toy to play with." She steps up to the side of the bed brushing the hair out of your face.

"Duke said to wait for him." The large man grabs her arm.

"I think he wont mind if I have a little taste." She leans down and licks up your neck.

You struggle against the cuffs as you turn your head away from her trying to get free. She sits back up with a grin on her face.

"This one is going to be fun to break." She traces a finger down your side. Then gets up from the bed grabbing her beer and walking out.

"She's right you know. You will be fun, but I think you will enjoy it." He grabs you between the legs and squeezes hard. A cry of pain escapes you mouth. Tears now falling freely from your eyes. "What Duke don't know won't hurt him."

He lets go of you and stands up to close the door. "Now, don't scream or I will have to restrain you even more."

You watch him through the haze in your vision as he pulls off your pants and throws them onto the floor. You hear the familiar jingle of a belt buckle as he unbuttons his pants. The bed dips from his large size climbing up on top of you. You are doing the best you can to keep your cries to a minimum. His hands force your legs apart and you feel a sharp pain as he enters you. A loud cry comes from your mouth along with a string of "Please, No, Stop, Please" Over and over again until something soft was shoved into your mouth.

"I told you to be quiet" This continued for a few minutes until he collapsed on top of you. The sheer mass of him made it hard for you to catch your breath. Especially with whatever was in your mouth.

He gets up and throws a blanket over your lower half. Pulling up his pants then walking out the door. You turn your head into your arm silently crying a river of tears. This is somehow what you deserved. For all the things you did to Bobby, you were going to die at the hands of these pissants.

The pounding in your head mixed with the crying was too much for your head to handle. You fade into the void of blackness hoping that Mike finds you soon, or worse you just don't wake up at all...