love n movies | robin arellano

today was the day.

y/n and robin had been dating for a couple months. but today was the first time y/n was going to robins house. specifically to watch halloween.

though robin preferred the drive in, it would be kinda awkward going on a date while his uncle was there. so he settled for watching a movie in his basement.

robin walks to the store, hand in hand with his girlfriend. robin was proud of their relationship. and so was y/n, and together they were happy.

once arriving to the store the couple run to the candy store, racing who could get there the fastest.

robin won. y/n pouted. "you cheated"

with that the girl scrunches her nose as robin wraps his arms around her.

"hmm you're just jealous i won" the long haired male says as he sways the two. robin kisses the top of her head looking at all the candy.

robin grabs a bag of m&ms while y/n keeps looking. while she's looking, robin went to go get some drinks for the both of them. y/n eventually picks skittles then walks with her boyfriend to the cashier.

after the two pay they walk back out, once again hand in hand.

once the two arrive to robins house they go down to the basement. while robin gets everything set up y/n sits on the couch admiring robin from afar.

y/n had a little secret from robin. stereotypically girls are "supposed" to be scared of scary movies and stuff like that but y/n was actually a horror fanatic!

everything from texas chainsaw massacre, to carrie, and even more. y/n loved it. while setting up everything robin had noticed y/n was kind of..giddy?

he brushed it off and sat next to her. she look at him, kissing his cheek then grabbing a soda and her candy. then leaning on robin while he wraps his arm around her.

getting comfy, y/n puts a blanket on them and watch the movie. robin expected y/n to be curling up to him because she was scared but the opposite happened.

he watched as y/n stares up at the screen, practically with stars in her eyes. he could tell that the girl was in fact not scared at all, but actually really excited about the movie.

for the next hour and a half robin sort of watched the movie from behind y/n peeking from behind her shoulder while y/n was staring at the screen not scared at all.

y/n ate her skittles and popcorn taking little breaks to check up on robin. the long haired boy wraps his arms around her waist and rest his chin on her head.

once the movie was over robin looks at an excited y/n, very happy about the movie the two of them had just watched.

"did you enjoy it?" she asked him looking up at him.

"yeah it was pretty good, not very scary though" she playfully rolled her eyes "oh yeah? why were you hiding behind me the whole time then?"

the boy got embarrassed and laid back away from her, he was being petty. the h/c girl laid on top of him while giggling.

"don't be embarrassed baby" she kisses his forehead and continues laying on him. robin pretended to be upset and not like this arrangement but he knew deep down, he loved it. for the rest of the time the two were up they sat on the couch talking and playing games.

soft music playing in the back while the two were laughing and being idiots. unfortunately, y/n could not stay the night. so when it was getting late, the two sleepily got up and started walking to y/ns house.

"what if a bug flew into your mouth right now" the boy asked his partner. y/n scrunched her face and rolled her eyes "you're disgusting" she joked and and softly elbows her partner.

they both laugh it off and continue walking. once at her house, they say their goodbyes with a sweet peck on the lips then just like that, robin was off.

"good night my love" robin whispers under his breath and he too walk home looking at the scenery.

bonus scene (the next day)
robin and finney had been talking in the bathroom the next day. after moose and his goons were picking on finney, robin brought up movies.

"speaking of movies, you seen halloween yet?" robin asked rhe curly haired boy "nah my dad would kill me, have you?" finney said

"yeah just last night with my girlfriend. god she's so perfect. anyway the movie was really good. super good."

finney chuckles looking at robin. "you really like her dont ya" robin rolls his eyes "of course i do, i can't live without her!"

later that day finney tells y/n what robin said. y/n went home and called robin for 2 hours on the phone. love and movies is the best!
————————————————————————
shorter then the last 😅
word count: 855
bruce next probably!