preferred dates |finney, vance, bruce & robin

when dating the boys, these are their preferred first dates and how they would act

finney:

- finney is not a very calm easy going guy. he gets nervous and tends to over thing situations. especially dates!!

- when he asked you out for the first time he was VERY nervous. poor boy was stumbling over his words and stuttering a lot :(

- but you said yes! he was so glad and sighed in relieve. he's happy you're giving him a chance even when he messed up asking you out

- his preferred first date would be watching baseball.
he would take you a game (not his obvi) and would sit and watch the game with you

-you thought it was cute when he jumped up when he got excited. he would be the type of guy to put his arm around you for support when he was disappointed about something that happened in the game

- he would spoil you in snacks during the whole game. even though he was nervous, he became less tense during the game, especially in your presence!

- after the game you and him would walk to your house. he would drop you off and ask if you would go on a second date. "i would love to finney"

vance:

- vance on the outside is a very tough guy, and he was very casual asking you out "wanna get slushies some time?" that was on the outside

- on the inside he was a wreck. he was so scared of rejection! but when you said yes he smiled and gave you his number.

- later you called him about the date. he said that you two could meet at the store to watch him play pinball and get some slushies.

- when you too met vance looked a little different then usual, not much different but some slight changes. his hair was a little less messy and he had some nicer clothes on! wow he looked handsome!

- you watched him play pinball for a little and when he beat his high score he jumped up and hugged you. you were a little surprised but hugged back of course and congratulated him!

- then you both got some slushies, he paid for you then you went on a walk. you two talk about a lot of different things like games, movies, music, etc!

- both of you nerded out a little but it was cute to hear each other interests.

- when it was getting dark, vance had grabbed your hand (gently) and led you to a clear spot. no trees or anything and there was a blanket and a basket there.

- both of you laid on the blanket and watched the sunset turn into the night sky! he pointed out pretty stars to you.

- there were some drinks and snacks in the basket which you both ate and when it was 10 pm, he walked you home.

bruce:

- bruce is like a classic date kind of man. he likes to go out to a restaurant to sort of break the ice. he was very smooth about asking you out. basically trying to charm you.

- when you said yes to going out he was really happy! he talks very smooth, a good trait about him.

- he takes you to a diner and you two sit and talk while eating. you talk for about an hour at the restaurant till you two finish.

- he pays then you two walk to a record store! bruce is a huge music nerd. he shows you all the records he loves and makes you listen to them.

- you have a dance party and sing to each other. though neither of you walked out with a record, it was still super fun!

- while walking to your house he tells you a bunch of stupid jokes and pick up lines. he's never really used them but has them in a book just in case

- over the date went super well and you two hit it off super well!

robin:

- robins ideal date is either watching a movie or going to the mall!

- robin asked you out while walking behind finney and gwen. you two had been friends but when finn and gwen were in front he knew it was the perfect time.

- he asked you if you wanted to go to the mall to just look around and see if there's anything good.

- you agreed. though neither of you had much money you still went with giddy smiles. you ran around the mall holding hands looking at clothes, jewelry, toys, etc. you two also went to the photo booth!

- taking pictures were super fun. you posed like stupid idiots and printed out 2 copies. after you went to look at more stores. robin had bought you a necklace and you bought him a small stuffed bear.

- after you two went to go see a movie (movie of your choice). you sat next to each other, hun wrapping his arm around you (like that yawning trick) and just having a really fun time.

- after the movie he asked to go out again sometime.
"yeah of course" he pecked your cheek as you two parted ways

—————————————————————————-
i said i was going to do bruce next but i kinda liked this idea better! i'll be doing an imagine of him next though bc i love him 🫶
also let me know if i should add some song recs in the chapter that's kind of fit the fic? idk
word count: 913