nightmares pt 2 | robin, bruce & vance

flashback~

"IM SO EXCITED" yelled bruce loudly. bruce and y/n had been friends for awhile. best friends in fact. they had spent almost everyday together.

while the duo was walking they heard some cheering and fighting. they had seen robin arellano and vance hopper fighting. this wasn't an uncommon thing. the two go into fights all the time. but this was different.

the two toughest kids were fighting each other. the two looked at each other then got closer to the two boys. watching them fight was actually kinda funny.

vance fought more out of rage which makes him very reckless while robin only really finished fights. he only swung if someone else did. "you're going down arellano" the blond said. they kept fighting but it really wasn't going everywhere.

eventually both had gotten hit and they got tired. everyone else had left because they knew the fight wasn't going anywhere. the last two left were y/n and bruce. vance and robin sat on their asses backs against each other.

suddenly bruce and y/n burst out laughing. "what's so funny?" robin said out of breath. the two just kept laughing. the blond and brown haired duo were irritated but too tired to do anything.

"it just that..you two look like fucking idiots. tired yourself out for an hour and now sitting on your asses" said the girl holding her stomach. with that she held out a hand to vance and bruce held out his to robin. "follow me were gonna get you dumbasses cleaned up" said bruce

and with that they all started walking to the store. robin and vance were still kind of pissed that they humiliated themselves but didn't say anything. once they arrived at the store y/n got some alcohol, bandages and some other supplies.

after paying, the four walked out the the parking lot and sat on the curb organizing the stuff. "this is stupid" said vance "yeah we could take care of yourselves you know" robin said rolling his eyes.

the two ignored them and started patching them up. y/n working on robin while bruce was working on vance. though they didn't like it, the two didn't argue any further. they sat and actually talked.

they were sort of trash talking the two but in a joking way. bruce and y/n didn't mind though. after they were patched up the threw most of the stuff away.

"you're welcome" bruce said with a smile. y/n was washing her hands in the bathroom while the boys talked. "why did you do this?" asked vance "for fun" said y/n after she walked out with some snacks and drinks. "yeah that" said bruce agreeing with the girl.

end of flashback~

y/n shot up from sleeping on her desk in the classroom. her teacher had taken sympathy on the poor girl after losing most of her friends. recently some strange things have been happening.

after the dream about a week ago about vance bruce and robin. they have been showing up in real life. maybe she was haunted? y/n had been confused none the less.

at first when she was walking with finney and gwen, she saw them watching her from a little away, across the sidewalk in fact. then she saw them at the park when she was riding her bike. they were on the swings. then when she blinked they were gone but the swings were still moving.

then finally last night she saw them in her room. she wasn't sure what was happening. maybe she was hallucinating? or day dreaming? either way it was crazy. she couldn't really process it.

y/n hadn't told anyone about the dreams. not even gwen or finney. normally she would tell them everything but recently she's had a weird feeling not to tell them. so she didn't.

after class ended she finished the school day and walked home. even though she had took a nap in class she had still felt tired, and with that she went to her room and laid down. planning to take a short nap. just to see her boys.

"ow fuck" vance said after running into a wall after robin dared him to run around in circles then do some math. the four were in robins basement again. hanging out just like always.

today they were supposed to studying. but to spice it up, they decided to do dares with it. one person would have to tell a dare to another person. then the person would do the date then do some math.

did it work? not really. was it fun? fuck yeah! it was robins turn. "vance i dare you to run around in a circle like 20 twenty times" he said "that's easy" the blond said. once he did twenty he was really dizzy

then bruce called out a problem. vance was so confused then sat down hitting his head on the wall. "ow fuck" he said. the three began laughing at vance (again). vance was always doing dumb shit.

"okay okay, y/n i dare you to call the diner and ask them for the answer to 11" the blond said. the 4 went upstairs to use the phone. they walked to the phone and robin said the numbers out loud.

"hello this is wendy's diner, what can i do for you?" the lady on the phone said in an annoyed tone. y/n had asked then question to number 11 to the lady. mid question the lady hung up.

the 4 laughed at how the lady got so made. y/n was a little upset she didn't give the answer like wtf 🙄. they did a couple more rounds til they all passed out. vance hogging the bed (again), robin and y/n on the couch while bruce was on the floor next to the math book.

y/n opened her eyes. she had another memory dream. y/n was no longer sad about the memories. she was happy actually. she got to relive all the stuff she loved. and that made her happy.

she got up and went downstairs. she saw her parents weren't home. she went outside to watch the sunset. she had felt a strange presence though?

she looked around seeing bruce, robin and vance sitting next to her watching the sunset as well. none of them said anything. they all sat in silence. bruce leaned his head on her shoulder giving her chills.

so many questions were going through her mind but words didn't come out. so she said nothing, they said nothing. the silence was comforting though. it was nice to see them once again.

—————————————————————————
hmm not sure if i like this. maybe i'll write a book about this instead? let me know if y'all would like that lol 🙏
word count: 1145